Synonym: cartesian product, intersection, mathematical product, merchandise, production, ware. Similar words: production, productive, productivity, produce, producer, introduction, introduce, conduct. Meaning: ['prɑdəkt /'prʌdɑkt] n. 1. commodities offered for sale 2. an artifact that has been created by someone or some process 3. a consequence of someone's efforts or of a particular set of circumstances 4. a chemical substance formed as a result of a chemical reaction 5. a quantity obtained by multiplication 6. the set of elements common to two or more sets.
Random good picture Not show
1. They put a new product on the market.
2. Flower power was a product of the sixties.
3. When costs are cut product quality suffers.
4. Each product has a number for easy identification.
5. The product is at the design stage.
6. The London factory assembles the finished product .
7. The catalogue gives a full description of each product.
8. A product manager is responsible for product profitability.
9. Fear is a product of ignorance.
10. It's just a product of your fevered imagination!
11. Accept no cheap imitations of our product!
12. The company is boosting a new product.
13. No artificial sweeteners are used in this product.
14. In law, beer is classified as a food product.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
15. This product contains only natural flavourings.
16. This product cleans baths very effectively.
17. The new product jumped into popularity.
18. My bike is a home product.
19. A famous manufacturer makes the product.
20. The salesman persuaded us to buy his product.
21. Any product made from cow's milk made him vomit.
22. The makers of the product assured us that there had been no sacrifice of quality.
23. This glue is our new product and makes a firmer bond.
24. Our goods compete in terms of product quality, reliability and above all variety.
25. Third party distributors are used to distribute the product in areas where the group does not have offices.
26. The slogan was a pun on the name of the product.
27. Results from market tests in the US and Europe show little enthusiasm for the product.
28. She arranged a publicity stunt to make the public aware of the product.
29. They have obtained an injunction restraining the company from selling the product.
30. The company is engaged in the eternal search for a product that will lead the market.
More similar words: production, productive, productivity, produce, producer, introduction, introduce, conduct, reduction, rod, erode, duck, reduce, educate, educator, education, auction, educational, instruct, reluctant, structure, construct, structural, instructor, instruction, destruction, constructing, construction, instructional, infrastructure.