Random good picture Not show
2. He began with a brief introduction.
3. The introduction explains how the chapters are organized.
4. I'm sure he needs no introduction.
5. Mary was shy at her introduction to the company.
6. Generally, a book has an introduction.
7. The authors summarize their views in the introduction.
8. A new introduction has been prefixed to the third printing of the book.
9. With the introduction of independent taxation,(sentence dictionary) a married woman's position is much clearer.
10. Millions of words have been written about the introduction of the euro.
11. Ellen Malos, in her introduction to "The Politics of Housework", provides a summary of the debates.
12. Our speaker today needs no introduction .
13. It's a useful introduction to an extremely complex subject.
14. The introduction attempts to yoke the pieces together.
15. Mr Brown gave a brief introduction to the course.
16. I'd like to say something by way of introduction.
17. He encouraged the introduction of new medical treatments.
18. introduction of random breath tests.
19. It serves as an excellent introduction to 19th-century painting.
20. The book begins with a long,(sentencedict.com) tortuous introduction.
21. This album was my first introduction to modern jazz.
22. Have you read the introduction to the third edition?
23. An introduction session helps new students get their bearings.
24. Our first contestant needs no introduction .
25. The potato was a sixteenth century introduction.
26. The reader is constantly referred back to the introduction.
27. The book is a useful introduction to British geology.
28. After the introduction, we'll fade in the first scene.
29. The rabbit is a relatively recent introduction in Australia.
30. His mother is mentioned in the introduction.
More similar words: production, introduce, productive, introspection, productivity, reduction, product, auction, instruction, destruction, construction, produce, instructional, producer, interaction, introspect, education, educational, action, fiction, section, election, reaction, fraction, function, sanction, contribution, selection, objection, infection.