Random good picture Not show
1. Chick peas have a distinctive, delicious and nutty flavour.
2. Beer has a very distinctive smell.
3. Alcohol has a very distinctive smell; it's quite distinct from the smell of wine.
4. The company has a distinctive logo that makes it well known.
5. She's got a very distinctive voice.
6. African hyena noted for its distinctive howl.
7. His voice was very distinctive.
8. She has a very distinctive way of walking.
9. I recognized the distinctive shape of a Boeing-747.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. White poppy seeds have a distinctive nutty flavour .
11. The shell has a highly distinctive pattern.
12. The whale has a very distinctive call.
13. The diary features the organization's distinctive new logo.
14. She had a distinctive appearance.
15. The plant has distinctive globular flowers.
16. Each house in the street has its own distinctive character.
17. The male bird has distinctive black and white markings on its head.
18. The toad has a distinctive yellow stripe down its back.
19. Mid-fifties, short black hair, grey moustache, distinctive Russian accent. Need I go on?
20. The band's sound is a distinctive mixture of funk and rap.
21. All their beds were distinctive; Mac'swas an iron affair with brass knobs.
22. This particular dolphin is noted for its distinctive black and white markings.
23. The most distinctive feature of the dinosaurs was their size.
24. The birds have a distinctive blue band round their eyes.
25. As soon as I opened the front door I smelled the distinctive aroma of fresh coffee.
26. Mars is sometimes called the Red Planet because of its distinctive colour.
27. The pianist had to tailor his style to suit the vocalist's distinctive voice.
28. When Miles Davis died, jazz was robbed of its most distinctive voice.
29. Babies are born not just as bundles of flesh and bone but with already distinctive personalities.
30. Cooking with the lid on gives the food that distinctive smoky flavour.
More similar words: distinction, distinct, distinguish, instinct, active, activist, assist in, existing, actively, consist in, detective, objective, collective, perspective, productive, attractive, protective, effectively, respectively, effectiveness, irrespective of, administrative, active transport, function, sanction, functional, and function, malfunction, disturb, distant.