Random good picture Not show
1. If the tiller is industrious, the farmland is productive.
2. The aim was to maximize the machine's productive capacity.
3. Most of us are more productive in the morning.
4. It was a highly productive meeting.
5. Education must be combined with productive labour.
6. Theirs was a very productive partnership.
7. The meeting was productive of several good ideas.
8. He stayed in for two productive partnerships.
9. Training makes workers highly productive.
10. We had a productive meeting that solved some problems.
11. The changes were not productive of better labour relations.
12. My time spent in the library was very productive.
13. Un- is a productive prefix.
14. The interview would have been more productive if the questions had been framed more precisely.
15. Perhaps her most productive period was her five-year stint as a foreign correspondent in New York.
16. We had a very productive meeting - I felt we sorted out a lot of problems.
16. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
17. Large meetings are notoriously less productive and more difficult to handle.
18. He had an amazingly productive five years in which he managed to write four novels.
19. On average, American firms remain the most productive in the world.
20. The home team was not quite as productive.
21. The overwhelming majority are law-abiding and productive.
22. Contradictions within the productive process are ignored.
23. Humbleness is productive, narcissism is destructive. Dr T.P.Chia
24. Efficiency refers to the productive use of resources.
25. The song-writing partnership has been very productive.
26. It also affects the productive potential of an economy.
27. They work hard, but their efforts are not very productive.
28. In order to turn the deserts into fertile and productive land, engineers built an 800-mile canal.
29. Team work at its best results in a synergy that can be very productive.
30. He was hopeful that the next round of talks would also be productive.
More similar words: productivity, production, product, introduction, produce, producer, protective, introduce, reduction, active, actively, objective, detective, perspective, collective, distinctive, attractive, effectively, respectively, effectiveness, irrespective of, active transport, conduct, auction, instruction, destruction, motive, native, activist, activity.