Random good picture Not show
1. They are actively lobbying for the bill.
2. She actively participates in local politics.
3. "Are you actively seeking jobs?" she asked.
4. She was actively looking for a job.
5. Smoking is actively discouraged in the university.
6. She had actively solicited funds for her election campaign.
7. The company is being actively considered as a potential partner .
8. We only recruit go-getters who will be actively involved in the company's development.
9. As a landowner, he was actively interested in agricultural improvements.
10. There are very few foods that I actively dislike.
11. Your proposal is being actively considered.
12. The government must actively encourage investment in these areas.
13. During this period all the students were actively participating.
14. He had actively sought a pardon from the president.
15. Carol was actively involved in the local sports club.
16. She has worked actively but without recognition.
17. Stock raising is actively carried on.
18. He wanted to be actively involved in school life.
19. She is actively identified with our plans.
20. Shares in the company traded actively.
21. They actively cam-paigned for the vote.
22. He is actively engaged on several projects.
23. This modern image is actively cultivated by the company.
24. We are actively intervening to settle a quarrel.
25. They are actively lobbying against the bill.
26. We will actively manage your portfolio to maximize the return on your investment.
27. Mrs. Cummings has been actively involved with the church for years.
28. There are two types of mollusk that are actively venomous.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
29. Everyone in the class is expected to participate actively in these discussions.
30. Having suffered grievously from biological weapons attacks in the past, China supports work that helps comprehensively to strengthen the effectiveness of the convention. It has actively participated in the work of drawing up a Protocol of the Ad Hoc Group of States Parties to the BWC established in 1994, and has made contributions to the progress of the negotiations on the Protocol.
More similar words: effectively, respectively, relatively, active, attractive, active transport, exclusively, activity, activist, detective, objective, distinctive, collective, perspective, protective, productive, effectiveness, irrespective of, action, tactic, motive, native, fraction, practice, reaction, relative, incentive, practical, supportive, sensitive.