Synonym: efficaciously, in effect. Similar words: effectiveness, respectively, actively, effect, in effect, take effect, the greenhouse effect, relatively. Meaning: [ɪˈfektɪvlɪ] adv. 1. in an effective manner 2. in actuality or reality or fact.
Random good picture Not show
1. Tanks were deployed effectively during the long campaign.
2. Non-white people are effectively excluded from certain jobs.
3. The peace settlement effectively acknowledged the country's independence.
4. This product cleans baths very effectively.
5. This new legislation effectively prevents us from trading.
6. You dealt with the situation very effectively.
7. Children have to learn to communicate effectively.
8. Ability to deal with personnel at all levels effectively.
9. They failed to mobilize their resources effectively.
10. The company must reduce costs to compete effectively.
11. The truth of this statement has been effectively demonstrated in Chapter 1.
12. Although officially a dependent territory the island is effectively autonomous.
13. By producing an heir, the Queen effectively removed her cousin's hopes of succeeding to the throne.
14. This strategy effectively neutralized what the Conservatives had hoped would be a vote - winner.
15. The terms of the contract were effectively imposed rather than agreed.
16. The older drugs didn't deal effectively with the malaria parasite.
17. The strike effectively halted production at the factory.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
18. The newspapers were effectively muzzled by strict censorship laws.
19. My job had effectively ceased to exist.
20. The orator delivered his speech effectively.
21. Candidates must be able to communicate effectively.
22. The complicated electoral system effectively guarantees the president's re-election.
23. Effectively, we have to start again from scratch.
24. The voices of the opposition were effectively smothered.
25. A back injury effectively ended her career.
26. The director administers quite effectively.
27. Criticism has now been effectively silenced.
28. The public should be educated to use resources more effectively.
29. Modern science and technology empower human beings to control natural forces more effectively.
30. The public should be educated in how to use energy more effectively.
More similar words: effectiveness, respectively, actively, effect, in effect, take effect, the greenhouse effect, relatively, detective, objective, collective, perspective, protective, irrespective of, affect, infection, exclusively, active, distinctive, attractive, productive, active transport, offensive, motive, native, activist, activity, incentive, relative, section.