Random good picture Not show
2) First we have to lift the level of instruction.
3) Virtually all instruction is in small groups or one-on-one.
4) The video provides instruction on how to operate the computer.
5) The instruction manual includes a section on troubleshooting to help you with any simple problems you might have with the television.
6) The two-day course features instruction by leading professionals and academics.
7) You'll get nowhere if you follow his instruction.
8) The instruction manual that came with my new computer wasn't very enlightening about how to operate it.
9) The computer comes with a 600-page instruction manual.
10) Have you seen the instruction manual for the washing machine?
11) Each candidate is given instruction in safety.
12) This technique brings life to instruction and eases assimilation of knowledge.
13) The medium of instruction throughout the course is English.
14) On-line instruction is a useful adjunct to the real thing.
15) We've run across a slight problem with the instruction manual.
16) She was released on instruction from the Foreign Ministry.
17) The patient pantomimed an exit instruction to the nurse.
18) The information is for the instruction of passengers.
19) English is the medium of instruction .
20) The manufacturers helpfully provide an instruction manual.
21) The instruction manual completely defeated me.
22) His father's instruction rained influence on his behaviour.
23) I had to refer to the instruction booklet.
24) She stared at the instruction booklet in complete perplexity.
25) Two lawyers were told not to leave the building but no reason for this instruction was given.
26) He claimed that he was not capable of giving instruction in poetry.
27) To make sure I did everything right,[http://sentencedict.com/instruction.html] I bought a fat instruction book.
28) I pointed out several mistakes and carefully repeated my original instruction; that is to say, I told him I was not at all pleased with his work.
29) In Sierra Leone, English is used as the medium of instruction for all primary education.
30) The Cleveland Clog Dancers were on hand to offer instruction on the important steps.
More similar words: instructional, construction, destruction, instruct, instructor, constructing, construct, structure, structural, infrastructure, instrument, struggle against, auction, reduction, production, installation, institution, inspection, introduction, institutional, demonstration, restriction, mainstream, action, fiction, section, fraction, reaction, election, function.