Random good picture Not show
1. The lionesses are fiercely protective of their young.
2. I feel very protective of you.
3. Lab workers must wear protective clothing.
4. Protective clothing must be worn.
5. All exposed skin should be covered with protective cream.
6. Workers should wear full protective clothing .
7. She's too protective towards her.
8. Workers who handle asbestos need to wear protective clothing.
9. Ozone forms a protective layer between 12 and 30 miles above the Earth's surface.
10. Sunscreen provides a protective layer against the sun's harmful rays.
11. We feel safe with a protective device in the house.
12. She had built up a protective shell of indifference around herself.
13. British industry was sheltered from foreign competition by protective tariffs.
14. With protective gear on you can spar with a partner.
15. The ship had been heavily plated with protective sheets.
16. A dog's protective instincts are manifested in increased alertness.
17. He is very protective towards his mother.
18. The armadillo has a protective shell of bony plates.
19. He was extremely protective of his role as advisor.
20. Protective helmets must be worn on site.
21. It's easy to be too protective towards/of your children.
22. Barrett was taken into protective custody.
23. He put a protective arm around her shoulders.
24. The children were taken into protective custody .
25. I can't help feeling protective towards my kids.
26. It pays to invest in protective clothing.
27. The paramount duty of Congress is to stop deficiencies by the restoration of that protective legislation which has always been the firmst prop of the Treasury.
28. En-vironmentalists regard these moves as the government taking advantage of the national mood to roll back protective measures.
29. They might be doing me a good turn if they took me into protective custody.
30. People who work with furnaces in a steel factory need to wear protective clothing.
More similar words: protection, environmental protection, detective, objective, productive, perspective, collective, effectively, respectively, effectiveness, irrespective of, protest, protein, active, actively, distinctive, attractive, projection, productivity, active transport, protocol, detect, promote, architect, architecture, motive, native, activist, activity, project.