Random good picture Not show
2. Mendes led a movement to stop destruction of the rain forest.
3. Not to protest is to connive at the destruction of the environment.
4. The enemy mad bombardment caused unprecedented death and destruction in the country.
5. My love, in dreams and destruction in existence.
6. The hurricane left a trail of destruction behind it.
7. He documented the destruction he observed during the Cosovo War.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. Pride goes before destruction.
9. The flood caused serious destruction to the village.
10. The hurricane left a a trail of destruction behind it.
11. Can you really justify the destruction of such a fine old building?
12. Destruction pursues the great.
13. Destruction of the environment is one of the most serious challenges we face.
14. He gasped as he saw how much destruction she had wrought with the hammer.
15. The fire caused the destruction of my books.
16. The storm left a trail of destruction in its wake.
17. The conquerors depopulated the enemy's country by destruction and expulsion.
18. People are fighting to stop the destruction of the rainforests.
19. The floods brought death and destruction to the area.
20. It seems as though forces of destruction are increasingly at work throughout society.
21. Children will quickly test their toys to destruction.
22. The puppy left a trail of destruction behind it.
23. Helping to alleviate poverty in developing countries also helps to reduce environmental destruction.
24. You said, love is too deep but don't let their destruction.
25. He who sees other's faults is ever irritable, the corruptions of such as one grows. He is far from the destruction of the corruptions.
26. They are only doing what is necessary to prevent wholesale destruction of vegetation.
27. Many species are threatened in the wild due to habitat destruction by man.
28. Large areas of the jungle are now threatened with destruction.
29. It is vital that we act to stop the destruction of the rainforests.
30. I was shocked by the sheer scale of the destruction.
More similar words: instruction, construction, instructional, constructing, restriction, instruct, structure, construct, instructor, structural, infrastructure, auction, reduction, production, introduction, description, action, question, fiction, section, reaction, function, election, sanction, fraction, in question, infection, objection, selection, suggestion.