Random good picture Not show
2. It is an event in which she reigns supreme.
3. The Supreme Court judged him guilty.
4. The present constitution gives supreme authority to the presidency.
5. He's been appointed to the State Supreme Court.
6. The Pope is the supreme leader of the Roman Catholic Church.
7. MacArthur was Supreme Commander for the allied powers in the Pacific.
8. The Supreme Court has validated the lower court's interpretation of the law.
9. The judge cited a 1956 Supreme Court ruling in her decision.
10. The Berlin wall was the supreme symbol of the Cold War.
11. Chaos reigns supreme in our new house.
12. Love ruled supreme in her heart.
13. She stopped shouting,(sentencedict.com) and peace reigned supreme once again.
14. The campaigners held a sit-in outside the Supreme Court.
15. The decision will be reviewed by the Supreme Court.
16. The country has a new supreme representative body.
17. Supreme authority resides in the President / State.
18. He handed up the indictment to the supreme court.
19. Notify to the supreme headquarters at once.
20. For me, dieting requires a supreme effort of will.
21. It was a time when romance reigned supreme.
22. It required a supreme effort to stay awake.
23. Love reigned supreme in her heart.
24. General Eisenhower was Supreme Allied Commander in Western Europe.
24. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. A Supreme Court judge was charged with taking bribes.
26. The Supreme Court reinstated the death penalty in 1976.
27. Soldiers who die for their country have made the supreme sacrifice.
28. After a year without defeat, the team now reigns supreme as the finest in the country.
29. The vice-president must now take on the mantle of supreme power.
30. My childhood and adolescence were a joyous outpouring of energy, a ceaseless quest for expression, skill, and experience. School was only a background to the supreme delight of lessons in music, dance, and dramatics, and the thrill of sojourns in the country, theaters, concerts.
More similar words: extreme, remember, premise, premium, extremely, tremendous, retirement, measurement, requirement, remove, remark, remain, remote, removal, ceremony, reminder, remaining, theme, remarkable, scheme, emerge, element, excuse me, first and foremost, press, cemetery, movement, basement, emerging, preach.