Random good picture Not show
1. The invention is a collective effort.
2. They hold together for collective security.
3. It was a collective decision.
4. Only with organization can the wisdom of the collective be given full play.
5. Their collective volume wasn't very large.
6. We'll visit the collective farm another time.
7. 'Family' and 'flock' are examples of collective nouns.
8. They call that an honor to their collective.
9. 'Flock' and 'committee' are collective nouns.
10. We all bear collective responsibility for this decision.
11. "Flock" is a collective noun.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
12. Unions were insistent on the right to collective bargaining.
13. Collective bargaining was viewed as the alpha and omega of trade unionism.
14. Social science is a collective name, covering a series of individual sciences.
15. As his ball flew wide, there was a collective groan from the stands.
16. Bruce Springsteen has re-hired his muso collective, the E Street Band.
17. Harvest festival was the occasion for the collective expression of a community's religious values.
18. We call it an honour to our collective that Mather got the first prize in the composition contest.
19. The smaller states' efforts to exercise their collective bargaining power against multinationals have failed.
20. The collective name for mast, boom and sails on a boat is the 'rig'.
21. They have been galvanised into collective action — militarily, politically and economically.
22. The interests of the individual must be subordinated to the interests of the collective.
23. The violence of the crowd can only be explained as a sign of some collective mania.
24. Have you any excuse to offer for frequent absence from collective practice?
25. They all seem to take an inflated view of their collective identity.
26. They reminded me that one can be strong only when united with the collective.
27. He will see that he is participating in all the decisions of the collective.
28. They met regularly to share experiences and develop their collective expertise.
29. She dismisses the reform process as an exercise in collective navel gazing.
30. The teacher encouraged the children to behave well and not to be a discredit to the collective.
More similar words: collection, collect, collector, detective, objective, perspective, protective, effectively, respectively, effectiveness, irrespective of, college, colleague, election, selection, active, reflection, actively, attractive, distinctive, productive, active transport, collar, collapse, elect, colloquial, select, lecture, selected, electric.