Random good picture Not show
1. Perhaps you should adopt a more conciliatory approach.
2. The national assembly has voted to adopt the budget.
3. I have decided to adopt a child.
4. We urge you to adopt all necessary measures to guarantee people's safety.
5. We couldn't adopt a child, so we decided to foster.
6. We may keep an orphan or adopt it out.
7. Many childless couples adopt children.
8. She is hoping to adopt Australian nationality.
9. Clive decided to adopt a neutral position.
10. We will adopt their suggestions in mass.
11. We want them to adopt a healthier lifestyle.
12. We need to adopt a more pragmatic approach.
13. I move that we adopt the agenda as It'stands.
14. Don't adopt that righteous tone of voice!
15. We should try to adopt a more positive standpoint.
16. They would like to adopt a newborn baby.
17. The other groups agreed to adopt our criteria.
18. Firms adopt different strategies as they jockey for position.
19. Circumstances will force us finally to adopt this policy.
20. Try to adopt a greener lifestyle.
21. We need to adopt a softly-softly approach with Mike.
22. She tends to adopt a falsely cheerful tone when she's upset about something.
23. I think it's time to adopt a different strategy in my dealings with him.
24. Employers are being encouraged to adopt family-friendly measures like flexible hours.
25. There is little or no incentive to adopt such measures.
26. He tends to adopt a defensive posture towards new ideas.
27. The laws of Nature, that is to say the laws of God, plainly made every human being a law unto himself, we must steadfastly refuse to obey those laws, and we must as steadfastly stand by the conventions which ignore them, since the statutes furnish us peace, fairly good government and stability, and therefore are better for us than the laws of God,[sentence dictionary] which would soon plunge us into confusion and disorder and anarchy if we should adopt them.
28. Having no children of their own they decided to adopt an orphan.
29. He has thought the suggestion over and decided not to adopt it.
30. It was a most fruitful discussion, with both sides agreeing to adopt a common policy.