Random good picture Not show
(1) The detective stubbornly persisted with his questions.
(2) The detective examined the window frame for fingerprints.
(3) The detective scanned every bit of evidence.
(4) He likes to read detective stories.
(5) She devoured the new detective story.
(6) An experienced detective was assigned to the case.
(7) She hired a private detective to follow her husband.
(8) Sherlock Holmes is a famous detective in stories.
(9) The detective is completely correct in his surmises.
(10) He employed a detective to shadow his wife.
(11) The detective discovered no fewer than 35 fingerprints.
(12) The detective tailed the man.
(13) The store detective was keeping a close eye on a suspected shoplifter.
(14) Detective Holt said: "The kidnapper is a man we must catch and the sooner the better".
(15) The detective story kept me in suspense until the end.
(16) From the evidence the detective deduced that the servant had done it.
(17) She hired a detective to find out if her husband was having an affair.
(18) The detective watched him closely ,[sentencedict.com] waiting for a reply.
(19) A private detective has apparently unearthed some fresh evidence.
(20) He was caught shoplifting by a store detective.
(21) I've suddenly taken a fancy to detective stories.
(22) The detective studied the fingerprints in the minutest detail.
(23) The detective followed the suspect for three days.
(24) I'mno great shakes as a detective.
(25) Frank just keeps grinding out detective stories. Sentencedict.com
(26) He unbent his mind by reading detective stories.
(27) The man was tailed by a detective.
(28) It was a cunning piece of detective work.
(29) The detective took out after a burglar.
(30) He was pencilled in to play the detective.
More similar words: protective, detect, objective, perspective, collective, effectively, respectively, effectiveness, irrespective of, protection, active, actively, distinctive, attractive, productive, active transport, environmental protection, architect, architecture, native, motive, activity, activist, incentive, relative, section, cognitive, sensitive, supportive, narrative.