Random good picture Not show
(1) The detective stubbornly persisted with his questions.
(2) The detective examined the window frame for fingerprints.
(3) The detective scanned every bit of evidence.
(4) The store detective was keeping a close eye on a suspected shoplifter.
(5) He likes to read detective stories.
(6) She devoured the new detective story.
(7) An experienced detective was assigned to the case.
(8) She hired a private detective to follow her husband.
(9) Sherlock Holmes is a famous detective in stories.
(10) Detective Holt said: "The kidnapper is a man we must catch and the sooner the better".
(11) The detective story kept me in suspense until the end.
(12) From the evidence the detective deduced that the servant had done it.
(13) The detective is completely correct in his surmises.
(14) She hired a detective to find out if her husband was having an affair.
(15) He employed a detective to shadow his wife.
(16) The detective discovered no fewer than 35 fingerprints.
(17) The detective watched him closely [sentencedict.com], waiting for a reply.
(18) A private detective has apparently unearthed some fresh evidence.
(19) When you're a detective you learn to weigh people up quickly.
(20) I don't have to be a detective to figure that out.
(21) He was caught shoplifting by a store detective.
(22) Journalists informed police who planted an undercover detective to trap Smith.
(23) I've suddenly taken a fancy to detective stories.
(24) When she was arrested, the detective found out that the shop-assistant was her daughter.
(25) The store detective had his eye on a group of boys who were acting suspiciously. Sentencedict.com
(26) I'll level with you. I'm no great detective. I've no training or anything.
(27) The detective studied the fingerprints in the minutest detail.
(28) It took a lot of detective work to discover the cause of the problem.
(29) After a few years in the detective game, you learn to follow your nose.
(30) The detective wondered what had driven Christine to phone her.
More similar words: protective, detect, objective, perspective, collective, effectively, respectively, effectiveness, irrespective of, protection, active, actively, distinctive, attractive, productive, active transport, environmental protection, architect, architecture, native, motive, activity, activist, incentive, relative, section, cognitive, sensitive, supportive, narrative.