Random good picture Not show
1. What reduction will you make on this article?
2. The changes may result in a greater reduction in employee numbers than we had previously expected.
3. They cynically tried to trade off a reduction in the slaughter of dolphins against a resumption of commercial whaling.
4. The reduction of crime levels is the centrepiece of the president's domestic policies.
5. A small percentage reduction in the cost of materials would mean a significant increase in profit.
6. Reduction in the tax on unearned income could be a boost for small businesses.
7. The reduction in white blood cell counts lowers resistance to disease.
8. Policies of tax reduction must lead to reduced public expenditure.
9. The camera incorporates a redeye reduction facility.
10. She proposed a reduction in the state president's powers.
11. You may face a reduction or termination of benefits.
12. Acid precipitation may cause a reduction in forest productivity.
13. You will have a reduction for cash.
14. The trial showed a dramatic reduction in side effects.
15. This represents a reduction of 5% in real terms.
16. The budget forecasts a deficit reduction of 27%.
17. The war brought about a reduction in the birth-rate.
18. They are lobbying for a reduction in defence spending.
19. They suffered a severe reduction in income.
20. The company has made heroic efforts at cost reduction.
21. The flood resulted in a considerable reduction in production.http://sentencedict.com
22. There has been some reduction in unemployment.
23. This price reduction is due to competition among suppliers.
24. He is keen to see a general reduction in arms sales given the volatility of the region.
25. Reduction in income tax will be welcomed with open arms.
26. A reduction in corporate tax should act as a stimulus to economic activity.
27. A reduction in condensation is accomplished by the use of steam - jackets.
28. The increase in indirect taxation is intended to neutralise the reduction in income tax.
29. Guests staying 14 nights will receive a ten per cent reduction.
30. The CBI welcomed the Chancellor's recognition of the recession and hoped for a reduction in interest rates.
More similar words: production, introduction, auction, prediction, destruction, instruction, construction, instructional, productive, productivity, education, educational, action, section, fiction, sanction, election, reaction, fraction, function, selection, infection, objection, protection, collection, inspection, attraction, and function, take action, conviction.