Random good picture Not show
1. The changes may result in a greater reduction in employee numbers than we had previously expected.
2. They cynically tried to trade off a reduction in the slaughter of dolphins against a resumption of commercial whaling.
3. The reduction of crime levels is the centrepiece of the president's domestic policies.
4. A small percentage reduction in the cost of materials would mean a significant increase in profit.
5. Reduction in the tax on unearned income could be a boost for small businesses.
6. The reduction in white blood cell counts lowers resistance to disease.
7. Policies of tax reduction must lead to reduced public expenditure.
8. What reduction will you make on this article?
9. The camera incorporates a redeye reduction facility.
10. He is keen to see a general reduction in arms sales given the volatility of the region.
11. Reduction in income tax will be welcomed with open arms.
12. She proposed a reduction in the state president's powers.
13. A reduction in corporate tax should act as a stimulus to economic activity.
14. A reduction in condensation is accomplished by the use of steam - jackets.
15. An interest rate reduction is needed to get more money flowing and create jobs.
16. A reduction in interest rates would soften the blow of tax increases.
17. The treaty has led to a dramatic reduction in the number of land-based missiles in Europe.
18. You may face a reduction or termination of benefits.
19. Reduction in government spending will necessitate further cuts in public services.
20. Acid precipitation may cause a reduction in forest productivity.
21. The laws have led to a reduction in fuel consumption in the US.http://sentencedict.com
22. There's been a big reduction in the size of the British merchant fleet in recent years.
23. The government's concentration on tax reduction has won them a lot of support.
24. The increase in indirect taxation is intended to neutralise the reduction in income tax.
25. Guests staying 14 nights will receive a ten per cent reduction.
26. The CBI welcomed the Chancellor's recognition of the recession and hoped for a reduction in interest rates.
27. The talks resulted in reducing the number of missiles/missile reduction.
28. Stiffening competition in the market has led to a reduction in the company's profits this year.
29. The airline halved its overseas service because of a sharp reduction in traffic.
30. Every effort is made to secure the highest possible reduction in casualties.
More similar words: production, introduction, auction, prediction, destruction, instruction, construction, instructional, productive, productivity, education, educational, action, section, fiction, sanction, election, reaction, fraction, function, selection, infection, objection, protection, collection, inspection, attraction, and function, take action, conviction.