Random good picture Not show
(1) There is a tendency towards regional cooperation.
(2) A regional conflict would erupt into violent warfare.
(3) The regional editions of the paper contain specific information for that area.
(4) Thornbury has announced a takeover bid of a regional TV company.
(5) Power has been handed over to provincial and regional assemblies.
(6) The regional parliament threw down a new challenge to the central authorities by passing a law allowing private ownership of businesses.
(7) It is a federation of 10 regional unions.
(8) Regional clashes could develop into larger quarrels.
(9) The agency has a network of regional offices.
(10) The stories have a strong regional flavour.
(11) These issues have been discussed in the regional assemblies.
(12) Non-standard dialects of English are regional dialects.
(13) Miss Green resigned her appointment as our regional representative.
(14) Colleges may be accredited by regional associations.
(15) Her voice was low with a faint regional intonation.
(16) The five countries formed a regional trade bloc.
(17) Additional powers will devolve to the regional governments.
(18) More power is to be devolved to regional government.
(19) He adjudicated at all the regional music competitions.
(20) There are many regional types of Arabic.
(21) These changes are taking place at regional level.
(22) Regional monopolies were bitterly fought for.
(23) Close analysis of sales figures shows clear regional variations.
(24) The three nations competed for regional hegemony. Sentencedict.com
(25) Head office is giving the regional offices more autonomy.
(26) Food in Italy has a distinct regional character.
(27) Their headquarters was reorganized into five regional offices.
(28) The poll showed that 80% of the population supported regional self-government.
(29) We decentralized our operations last year and opened several regional offices.
(30) Detailed implementation of the plans was left to the regional offices.
More similar words: region, national, educational, functional, additional, occasional, traditional, occasionally, nationalism, conventional, professional, traditionally, instructional, international, institutional, congressional, constitutional, organizational, regime, register, personal, personally, on a large scale, legislation, regulation, donation, zonation, missionary, revolutionary, dictionary order.