Random good picture Not show
1. He was with an attractive young lady.
2. He surrounds himself with attractive, intelligent, or well-known people.
3. Attractive label is very necessary.
4. Foggy mountains are mysteriously attractive.
5. She is an attractive girl.
6. I don't find him at all attractive.
7. The food has an attractive taste.
8. Chairs should be visually attractive as well as comfortable.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. Women seem to find him attractive .
10. He was immensely attractive to women, onscreen and offscreen.
11. Making easy money has always been an attractive proposition.
12. She looked attractive and beautifully dressed.
13. She's a very attractive woman.
14. She was not exactly good-looking, but definitely attractive.
15. May is such an attractive girl.
16. For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
17. They package their goods in attractive wrappers.
18. He is a very attractive man.
19. I like John but I don't find him attractive physically.
20. Happy birthday to an attractive,intellectual,sophisticated and all round splendid person.
21. The scenery in Switzerland is exceedingly attractive to the tourists from the whole world.
22. Tony hobnobbed with an attractive widow when he lived in Metz.
23. She is physically attractive.
24. Attractive packaging can help to sell products.
25. They wanted to design a machine that was both attractive and practical.
26. The less well-developed areas of Europe are much less attractive as investment prospects than the major centres.
27. He felt unworthy of being married to such an attractive woman.
28. Some people go to great lengths to make their homes attractive.
29. It was packaged in a fancy plastic case with attractive graphics.
30. It's time to celebrate your birthday.Happy birthday to an attractive and intellectual girl.
More similar words: attraction, attract, active transport, active, actively, distract, contract, abstract, fraction, practice, practical, activist, activity, contractor, practically, in practice, interaction, practitioner, out of practice, detective, objective, protective, productive, collective, perspective, distinctive, transaction, effectively, respectively, effectiveness.