Random good picture Not show
1. I like John but I don't find him attractive physically.
2. He was with an attractive young lady.
3. He surrounds himself with attractive, intelligent, or well-known people.
4. I don't find him at all attractive.
5. The food has an attractive taste.
6. Happy birthday to an attractive,intellectual,sophisticated and all round splendid person.
7. Chairs should be visually attractive as well as comfortable.
8. Women seem to find him attractive .
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. He was immensely attractive to women, onscreen and offscreen.
10. The scenery in Switzerland is exceedingly attractive to the tourists from the whole world.
11. Making easy money has always been an attractive proposition.
12. She looked attractive and beautifully dressed.
13. She was not exactly good-looking, but definitely attractive.
14. Tony hobnobbed with an attractive widow when he lived in Metz.
15. May is such an attractive girl.
16. For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
17. They package their goods in attractive wrappers.
18. He is a very attractive man.
19. Attractive packaging can help to sell products.
20. Physically I find him very attractive.
21. He had an attractive singularity of viewpoint.
22. Of course I find pretty young women attractive - I'm only flesh and blood.
23. Moss makes an attractive lining to wire baskets.
24. They wanted to design a machine that was both attractive and practical.
25. The less well-developed areas of Europe are much less attractive as investment prospects than the major centres.
26. He felt unworthy of being married to such an attractive woman.
27. Some people go to great lengths to make their homes attractive.
28. It was packaged in a fancy plastic case with attractive graphics.
29. It's time to celebrate your birthday.Happy birthday to an attractive and intellectual girl.
30. The deal fell through when the author received a more attractive offer.
More similar words: attraction, attract, active transport, active, actively, distract, contract, abstract, fraction, practice, practical, activist, activity, contractor, practically, in practice, interaction, practitioner, out of practice, detective, objective, protective, productive, collective, perspective, distinctive, transaction, effectively, respectively, effectiveness.