Random good picture Not show
1. Only a minority of British households do/does not have a car.
2. You are definitely among the minority.
3. Only a minority of British households do not have a car.
4. Only a small minority of students is / are interested in politics these days.
5. The minority is subordinate to the majority.
6. The Voting Rights Act was needed to empower minority groups.
7. Minority groups need more effective parliamentary representation.
8. For a minority, the decision was a disappointment.
9. Only a small minority of the mentally ill are liable to harm themselves or others.
10. Outraged minority groups will not be placated by promises of future improvements.
11. Local authority nursery provision covers only a tiny minority of working mothers.
11. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
12. It's only a tiny minority of people who are causing the problem.
13. We're in the minority, more people are against us than with us.
14. Bad teachers are a tiny minority .
15. Only a tiny minority hold such extreme views.
16. Boys are very much in the minority at the dance class.
17. The protesters are a small but vocal minority.
18. The minority nationality concert lasted two hours.
19. A small minority voted against the motion.
20. A minority of officers were prepared to bend the rules.
21. Minority groups tend to internalize the values of the dominant society.
22. A small minority of patients suffer an adverse reaction to the treatment.
23. Many minority groups throughout history have been disinherited by the majority.
24. There is a crying need for more magistrates from the ethnic minority communities.
25. The socialists won 42% of the seats and formed a minority government.
26. What are the prospects for overcoming the strife between the Christian minority and Muslim majority?
27. Gaelic is still spoken in Ireland by a tiny minority.
28. Since the two main parties each won the same number of seats, the minority party holds the balance of power.
29. The fact that a party can be voted into power by a minority of the electorate calls into question the country's electoral system.
30. The rise of racism concerns Sikhs because they are such a visible minority.
More similar words: priority, authority, minor, favorite, security, celebrity, popularity, similarity, casino, in order, cash in on, heinous, in order to, in other words, carcinomas, in order that, origin, major in, horizon, historic, write, historian, rhetoric, ritual, inherit, critic, authorize, historical, originally, terrorist.