Synonym: divine, forecast, foresee, foretell, portend, prophesy. Similar words: prediction, verdict, dictate, medical, dedicate, on credit, medication, incredible. Meaning: [prɪ'dɪkt] v. 1. make a prediction about; tell in advance 2. indicate by signs.
Random good picture Not show
(1) Birth rates are notoriously difficult to predict.
(2) You can never predict what would happen next.
(3) Earthquakes are extremely difficult to predict.
(4) The best way to predict your future is to create it.
(5) We are now more able to predict future patterns of climate change.
(6) It's still not possible to accurately predict the occurrence of earthquakes.
(7) He said it is still not possible to predict the ultimate outcome.
(8) It is not possible to predict with any certainty what effect this will have.
(9) Economists predict that house prices will remain static for a long period.
(10) PREDICT Experts are forecasting a recovery in the economy.
(11) It is impossible to predict what will happen.
(12) It's impossible to predict the weather accurately.
(13) It's practically impossible to predict what will happen.
(14) I cannot predict what will happen next year.
(15) Nobody could predict the outcome.
(16) It's hard to predict how a jury will react.
(17) It is impossible to predict who will win.
(18) This cynicism makes today's young people hard to predict.
(19) It's impossible to predict what will happen next.
(20) Forecasters predict the region's economy is heading for disaster.
(21) Defense planners predict an extended period of retrenchment.
(22) Statisticians predict a fall in unemployment by 2004.
(23) Mountain weather is notoriously difficult to predict.
(24) I cannot predict when to meet her again.
(25) I predict it will run and run.
(26) It is virtually impossible to predict the future accurately.
(27) A computer model is used to predict forces affecting the aircraft in flight.
(28) It's difficult to predict who will come out on top.
(29) The test can accurately predict what a bigger explosion would do.
(30) Evolution can explain the past[sentencedict.com], but it can never predict the future.
More similar words: prediction, verdict, dictate, medical, dedicate, on credit, medication, incredible, incredibly, ingredient, jurisdiction, credibility, predator, dictionary order, red, radical, edit, shared, reduce, scared, judicial, indicate, media, sacred, indicator, strict, victim, depict, medium, editor.