Random good picture Not show
1. The wires connect under the floor.
2. Can I connect my printer to your computer?
3. The railway link would connect Felixstowe with Fishguard.
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
4. Connect the computer up .
5. The rooms on this floor connect.
6. Will you connect this wire to the television.
7. Please connect me with extension 103.
8. Connect the gas stove with the gas pipe.
9. I'll connect you to extension 103.
10. You can connect the machine to your hi-fi.
11. Connect the hose to the tap and turn on the tap.
12. The canal was built to connect Sheffield with the Humber estuary.
13. Connect the hose to the tap and turn on the water.
14. The train is timed to connect with the ferry.
15. Where does the cooker connect with the gas-pipe?
16. Connect the cable to the correct terminal.
17. Connect the machine to the power supply.
18. He swung at the ball, but didn't connect.
19. Where does the cooker connect to the electricity?
20. They planned that the two routes would connect.
21. Connect me with Beijing University.
22. Connect the speakers to the CD player.
23. Connect the fridge to the electricity supply.
24. There was nothing to connect him with the crime.
25. Please hold the line. I'm trying to connect you.
26. First connect the printer to the computer.
27. People connect Vienna with waltzes and coffee - houses.
28. Northbound and eastbound trains connect at New York.
29. The operator will connect you with our sales department.
30. Click here to connect to the Internet.