Random good picture Not show
1. a free instructional video.
2. Astra from Letchworth advised on instructional techniques.
3. The city will offer various leagues and instructional programs.
4. The resulting increase in production should sharpen the instructional focus of the materials.
5. The preview and evaluation of instructional materials through classroom use. 5.
6. Arts reviews, instructional programmes and the weather may now be directly sponsored.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. They have helped develop curricula and have contributed instructional materials and advice.
8. Eventually some instructional material did arrive, but not until October, by which time the whole detachment had qualified.
9. To make matters worse many dietary instructional leaflets required a reading age not attained by the target population.
10. The close relationship maintained by the consultant in instructional media use with the classroom teacher. 2.
11. The use of simple equipment to produce teacher-made instructional materials for classroom use. 4.
12. Instructional changes were limited and uneven, and educators largely viewed the program as an add-on.
13. That is, the teacher and instructional program had to model or explain knowledge.
14. Planning such experiences will involve library instructional coordination on an unprecedented scale.
15. In terms of total expenditure of time,(sentencedict.com) instructional and general care and supervisory activities were clearly the two main duties.
16. He learned by watching an instructional videotape on how to play the guitar.
17. There is the usual wodge of instructional stuff which, in general, is a waste of paper.
18. Like all good instructional videos these include advice on papers, colour mixing and a range of techniques.
19. The first priority was the addition of supplemental and enriching instructional resources for the individual special learner.
20. The value of praise in providing encouragement has to be blended with the instructional benefit that criticism can bring to the pupil.
21. Finally, the research on feedback suggested that it had a positive impact on performance because it was instructional.
22. Included in the collection are diagnostic and testing materials, professional materials, and instructional materials to be used directly with learners.
23. You will find it most interesting to devise other test sets for experimental and instructional purposes.
24. The professional also learns quickly not to rely solely upon personal qualities and a limited collection of instructional materials.
25. Being one of the most experienced pilots in Bomber Command and having done an instructional tour, meant nothing.
26. At least it's certainly not the method recommended in the current crop of instructional books and videos relating to the subject.
27. It is satisfying to note that the mainstreaming of special learners into regular instructional situations may at last get us there.
28. These tests have been used for individual student assessment and as instruments for the product evaluation of instructional programmes.
29. One day, the primary teacher guiding children through their instructional computer program may be able to prevent reading failure altogether.
30. This gives an indication of the potential impact of this type of instructional material.
More similar words: instruction, construction, destruction, instruct, instructor, constructing, institutional, construct, functional, constitutional, structure, structural, infrastructure, instrument, struggle against, auction, national, reduction, additional, educational, production, installation, institution, traditional, nationalism, conventional, traditionally, inspection, introduction, international.