Random good picture Not show
1. CNN televised the presidential election to the world.
2. In America, presidential elections are held every four years.
3. She is standing for the Democratic Party presidential nomination.
4. His presidential campaign won endorsement from several celebrities.
5. He won last month's presidential election by a landslide.
6. They captured the last stronghold of the presidential guard.
7. According to the American Constitution, presidential elections are held every four years.
8. How does this final presidential debate stack up and compare to the others,[sentencedict.com] do you think?
9. Both presidential candidates have promised to make a pitch for better roads and schools.
10. In presidential campaigns, foreign policy is treated with kid gloves.
11. Six candidates are currently vying for the Democratic presidential nomination.
12. He recently did the catering for a presidential reception.
13. He swept the presidential election of 2,000.
14. Rebel troops stormed the presidential palace.
15. A presidential election was scheduled for last December.
16. How many candidates are running in the Presidential election?
17. The presidential candidates are on the stump today.
18. He has now been formally nominated as presidential candidate.
19. Kennedy edged out Nixon in the 1960 presidential election.
20. Hospitality at the Presidential guest house was graciously declined.http://sentencedict.com/presidential.html
21. Bradley has been considered a possible presidential contender himself.
22. The next presidential election is due in two years.
23. The postmortem on the presidential campaign is under way.
24. Congress has rejected the recent presidential proposal on firearms.
25. He ran for office in the last presidential election.
26. Who are the front runners in the Presidential contest?
27. Protesters tried to gain access to the presidential palace.
28. Local inspectors helped enforce presidential decrees.
29. Jackson had been a major power-broker in the 1988 Presidential elections.
30. New York is a proving ground today for the Democratic presidential candidates.
More similar words: residential, president, presidency, resident, residence, potentially, essentially, influential, identity, identify, identical, identification, beside, besides, on the side, substantial, substantially, evident, incident, diffident, confident, side by side, by accident, respondent, prevention, at present, represent, unprecedented, for the present, omnipresent.