Random good picture Not show
2. The novel is written from personal experience.
3. Critics everywhere have eulogized her new novel.
4. Her latest novel is eagerly awaited.
5. The various elements of the novel fail to cohere.
6. Critics everywhere have eulogised her new novel.
7. England is the birthplace of the modern novel.
8. He is planning to dramatize the novel.
9. The underlying theme of the novel is very serious.
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
10. This novel may well become a classic.
11. He is planning to dramatise the novel.
12. Several leaves had been torn out of the novel.
13. The scene of the novel is set in Scotland.
14. Her novel is shot through with a haunting lyricism.
15. He translated the French novel into English.
16. She recast her novel as a musical comedy.
17. The novel is comic and tragic.
18. She is writing a follow-up to her best-selling novel.
19. The novel is shown from the girl's viewpoint.
20. He recommenced work on his novel.
21. The movie was adapted from a novel.
22. Do you feel any attraction for this novel?
23. The principal papers talked up his latest novel.
24. This is a novel with a complicated plot.
25. The novel has been translated into many languages.
26. This is an excerpt from a novel.
27. Have you reviewed for this newly published novel?
28. Two authors collaborated on this novel.
29. She borrowed a novel from the library.
30. The world can be changed by man's endeavor, and that this endeavor can lead to something new and better .No man can sever the bonds that unite him to his society simply by averting his eyes . He must ever be receptive and sensitive to the new ; and have sufficient courage and skill to novel facts and to deal with them .
More similar words: run over, turn over, over and over, innovation, innovative, level, svelte, develop, developer, envelope, traveler, all levels, actively, relatively, revelation, developing, exclusively, effectively, development, respectively, machiavellian, developmental, move, oven, love, over, glove, cover, stove, shove.