Random good picture Not show
1. Some good production can be seen on television.
2. The production in this factory is spiral.
3. Production so far this year is on/off target.
4. The car went out of production in 1990.
5. Production will reach an all-time high.
6. Strikers brought production to a standstill.
7. Over - production is seriously unbalancing the EEC economy.
8. Japan has taken the lead in car production.
9. The workers'enthusiasm for production ran unprecedentedly high.
10. That model won't go into production before late 1990.
11. They have bettered last month's production record.
12. You couldn't hold the cost of production down.
13. The conditions were unfavourable for intensive agricultural production.
14. These ten books sum up this year's production.
15. It plays an important role in developing production.
16. By September, the new motors were in production.
17. Existing methods of production are expensive and inefficient.
18. Food production is still increasing faster than demand.
19. He runs his own TV production company.
20. Industrial production has risen by 0.5% since November.
21. Our new production of 'Hamlet' is currently in rehearsal.
22. Her job is to superintend the production process.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
23. Production of the new aircraft will start next year.
24. The new model will be in production by the end of the year.
25. Production has halted at all of the company's factories because of the pay dispute.
26. They raised prices and cut production, instead of cutting costs.
27. The production line involves a high degree of specialization of labour.
28. The production of the film cost twenty million US dollars.
29. A specialist in ergonomics will work with the team designing the production line in our new factory.
30. The soil was so badly eroded it could no longer sustain crop production.
More similar words: introduction, productive, productivity, product, reduction, produce, producer, auction, instruction, destruction, construction, instructional, protection, projection, introduce, environmental protection, education, educational, action, fiction, section, election, sanction, function, reaction, fraction, promotion, infection, objection, selection.