Antonym: cause. Similar words: in consequence, consequently, sequence, subsequent, frequency, consent, consensus, consecutive. Meaning: ['kɒnsɪkwəns] n. 1. a phenomenon that follows and is caused by some previous phenomenon 2. the outcome of an event especially as relative to an individual 3. having important effects or influence.
Random good picture Not show
1. In consequence he lost his place.
2. The accident was the inevitable consequence/result/outcome of carelessness.
3. It was an inevitable consequence of the decision.
4. Don't be uneasy about the consequence.
5. As a consequence of being in hospital, Shelly decided that she wanted to become a nurse.
6. Many believe that poverty is a direct consequence of overpopulation.
7. Wastage was no doubt a necessary consequence of war.
8. Your opinion is of little consequence to me.
9. It is of no consequence.
10. The money was of little consequence to Tony.
11. Don't worry. It's of no consequence.
12. Is it of any consequence to you?
13. lack of elegance as a consequence of pomposity.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. I don't suppose it is of any consequence now.
15. Disease was an inevitable consequence of poor living conditions.
16. This is a necessary consequence of progress.
17. This matter is of great consequence to all of us.
18. The closure of the factory was a necessary consequence of increased competition from abroad.
19. In consequence of your bad work I am forced to dismiss you.
20. He left as a direct result/consequence of what she said.
21. The material which is of no consequence will be relegated to appendices.
22. Animals have died as a consequence of coming into contact with this chemical.
23. If you play the fool, and lose a good job on consequence (sentencedict.com), you can hardly expect much sympathy.
24. Time flies!Live in the present,and all the things are of no consequence just like floating clouds.
25. Peter blurted out the news before he considered the consequence.
26. Two hundred people lost their jobs as a direct consequence of the merger.
27. Hundreds of people lost their jobs as a direct consequence of the merger.
28. As an overseer, he suddenly found himself a person of consequence.
29. Dry, brittle hair and split ends were the unfortunate consequence of years of dyeing it peroxide blond.
30. She was found guilty, and lost her job in consequence .
More similar words: in consequence, consequently, sequence, subsequent, frequency, consent, consensus, consecutive, conservation, conservative, conference, convenience, frequent, frequently, response, hence, fence, commence, science, essence, CONS, evidence, sentence, experience, residence, reference, difference, experienced, preference, abstinence.