Antonym: consumer. Similar words: produce, introduce, product, production, productive, productivity, introduction, reduce. Meaning: [prə'duːsə(r) /-'dju-] n. 1. someone who manufactures something 2. someone who finds financing for and supervises the making and presentation of a show (play or film or program or similar work) 3. something that produces.
Random good picture Not show
1. Chile is the world's largest producer of copper.
2. Brazil is the world's largest producer of coffee.
3. That company is a producer of television sets.
4. The producer plans to audition dancers tomorrow morning.
5. The firm is Britain's main producer of electronic equipment.
6. In June, producer prices slipped 0.1% from May.
7. She was only the associate producer of the movie.
8. Libya is a major oil producer.
9. Vanya Kewley is a freelance film producer.
10. South Carolina is the fourth largest producer of tobacco.
10. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
11. The new producer has really dumbed the show down.
12. The producer finally cast Finsh in the male lead.
13. The producer disliked the script and demanded a rewrite.
14. Jack doubles as director and producer.
15. The loss is charged up against the producer.
16. The TV programme was the brainchild of the producer.
17. The Ivory Coast became the world's leading cocoa producer.
18. She is a producer of sporting events.
19. He's a producer with three plays in rehearsal.
20. It is really great for a radio producer to create a show like this.
21. James was called to see the producer and got the job on the spot.
22. The television producer today has to be part news person, part educator.
23. The producer was under pressure to maintain a diversity in his output.
24. He is a film producer who can't be conveniently pigeonholed.
25. The producer was given a free rein with the script.
26. In accepting this award, I would like to thank the producer, the director, the scriptwriter and, lastly, the film crew.
27. They may headhunt her for the vacant position of Executive Producer.
28. He enjoyed a long and illustrious career as a radio producer.
29. She was plucked from obscurity by a Hollywood film producer.
30. She was keen to take on the role of producer.
More similar words: produce, introduce, product, production, productive, productivity, introduction, reduce, sauce, rod, erode, duck, cancer, educate, dancer, soccer, officer, concert, certain, educator, conduct, concern, grocery, ceremony, education, reduction, uncertain, for certain, certainly, educational.