Random good picture Not show
3) The teacher warned the students off the thin ice.
4) These plants produce a number of thin roots.
5) She's got a long,(http://sentencedict.com/thin.html) thin face.
6) Cut the vegetables into thin strips.
7) She's only wearing a thin summer jacket .
8) Her stare was malevolent, her mouth a thin line.
9) Leave a thin covering of fat.
10) The pendant was hanging by a thin gold chain.
11) That thin little boy needs feeding up.
12) She's tall and thin with light brown hair.
13) A thin cable carries the signal to a computer.
14) The partitions between the toilets were very thin.
15) Her illness left her very thin.
16) We split the wood into long thin pieces.
17) The machine can hammer out metal very thin.
18) The thin glass is fragile.
19) The old horse was painfully thin.
20) Unemployed workers have a thin time.
21) Her lips compressed into a thin line.
22) A thin, veined hand lay on the coverlet.
23) The fog is beginning to thin.
24) You're too thin. You're not eating properly.
25) She rolled the dough out very thin.
26) They are so thin that they are quite transparent.
27) His firm is just on thin ice of bankruptcy.
28) That ice is too thin to stand on.
29) The fabric was wearing thin.
30) A number of thin cracks appeared in the wall.
More similar words: think, thing, nothing, within, think out, think up, think of, anything, nothing but, writhing, clothing, anything but, something, think over, breathing, everything, think twice, something of, something else, something like, this, hint, chin, third, thigh, by this, ethics, cash in, behind, fishing.