Random good picture Not show
1. The council tax replaces the poll tax next April.
2. The poll showed that 80% of the population supported regional self-government.
3. A straw poll conducted at the end of the meeting found most people agreed with Mr Forth.
4. The result of the poll has now been declared.
5. The poll was widely discredited after allegations of ballot rigging.
6. A nationwide poll revealed different food preferences in the North and the South.
7. A regressive tax, like the poll tax, takes proportionately more of a poor person's income.
8. The poll gave a popular approval rating of 39% for the President.
9. A recent poll suggests some surprising changes in public opinion.
10. A recent poll found that 80% of Californians support the governor.
11. We're carrying out/conducting a poll to find out what people think about abortion.
12. The poll revealed massive support for the proposal.
13. Labour won the election with 40% of the poll.
14. Does this opinion poll accurately reflect the public mood?
15. Nearly three-quarters of people questioned in an opinion poll agreed with the government's decision.
16. A poll for the Observer showed Labour on 39 per cent with the Tories lagging a point behind.
17. The opinion poll is a clear signal of people's dissatisfaction with the government.
18. I took a straw poll among my colleagues to find out how many can use chopsticks.
19. Labour was top of the poll with forty-six percent.
20. The latest opinion poll shows that the president's popularity has declined.
21. The latest opinion poll suggests the vote could go either way.
22. We're conducting a poll among school leavers.
23. The poll, whose objectivity is open to question, gave the party a 39% share of the vote.
23. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. The poll provided a morale boost for the Conservatives.
25. A BBC poll gave the Labour Party a 12 per cent lead.
26. An opinion poll showed that 70% of adults were against legalizing drugs.
27. The latest opinion poll puts the Democrats in the lead.
28. He will have been heartened by the telephone opinion poll published yesterday.
29. The party is buoyed up by the latest opinion poll results.
30. We already have files on people's tax details, mortgages and poll tax.
More similar words: pollution, poly, pole, policy, police, apology, apologize, political, politician, politically, toll, roll, doll, metropolitan, collar, enroll, follow, roll in, roll out, roll up, rolling, collect, college, collapse, follow up, as follows, following, collector, colleague, colloquial.