Random good picture Not show
1. Since this simplified technique makes widespread implantation a practical option, cost-benefit issues will come to the fore very quickly.
2. By preventing implantation, pro-life groups argue that the morning after pill is an abortion on demand.
3. So, as an alternative to the implantation of alien or artificial hearts, Daedalus is devising a new auxiliary blood-pump.
4. If implantation of a fertilized egg does not occur, this lining breaks down and is expelled from the uterus.
5. The capitulum is inside the implantation fossa.
6. Conclusion The major pathogenesis is endometrium ectopia and implantation.
7. Objective To explore the problems related to cochlear implantation.
8. Children should be assessed before implantation, while on the device, and after explantation .
9. Or a slope that suddenly appears due to implantation , like in the RU project.
10. Objective To probe intraocular lens implantation without the fixed suture of superior rectus .
11. Methods : Ultrasonic phacoemulsification and intraocular lens implantation was performed on 673 cases ( 697 eyes ).
12. Objective To investigate the effect of acrylic cement implantation on hemodynamics during the artificial joint replacement.
13. Subjective and objective results after bilateral cochlear implantation in adults.
14. Development trend of Si varactor is summarized:ion implantation, to match capacitance during testing, integration, low voltage, super-miniaturization, SMD and wide application.
15. Hypophysectomy before implantation terminates pregnancy and after the 44th day of gestation causes abortion in the goat.
16. MO implantation for 7 times caused increase of gonadosomatic index(GSI) and promoted the enlargement of oocyte diameter.
17. The embryos were tested to determine their sex prior to implantation.
18. A further restriction on the clinical use of alumina is the response of tissues to its implantation.
19. Elevated progesterone levels mimic pregnancy and this delays ovulation(sentencedict.com), prevents fertilisation or stops implantation of the embryo in the womb.
20. Training will be provided for you to operate the heart / lung bypass machine and prepare heart valves for surgical implantation.
21. This problem is also seen with embryos produced by other technologies that require embryos to be cultured in test tubes before implantation.
22. Methods Observed 12 cases of canalicular laceration who accepted lacrimal drainage tube implantation in 6 months after extubation of the therapeutic effect, and to evaluate its therapeutic effects.
23. AIM:To evaluate the clinical effect of ECCE and IOL implantation combined with anterior-chamber cleaning for phacolytic glaucoma.
24. To explore the scientific and standard pattern of hearing speech rehabilitation after cochlear implantation.
25. Zhuji Dayuan Gardening Co. , Ltd. was found in Sep. 1994, which is a collection of construction of gardens virescence, implantation of seedbeds and marketing.
26. Objective To evaluate the effects of secondary posterior chamber lens implantation for aphakia in children. Methods Forty consecutive pediatric aphakic eyes were retrospected.
27. No severe complications such as infection, excessive bleeding, hemothorax, aeroembolism, needle track implantation metastasis occurred.
28. Methods Review the complication of 13 eyes after evisceration of eyeball with hydroxyapatite implantation immediately.
28. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
29. Objective : To explore the possibility of orthotherapy of nose malformation with implantation of decalcifying autogenous tooth.
30. The wide-open triangular caval anastomosis is easy to perform, allowing short implantation time and size matching and avoiding outflow obstruction.
More similar words: plantation, implementation, incantation, implant, implanted, proportional representation, implication, explanation, contemplation, ostentation, indentation, orientation, lamentation, presentation, simplification, confrontation, argumentation, fragmentation, disorientation, representation, confrontational, plantain, misrepresentation, market segmentation, ostentatious, ostentatiously, station, mutation, complication, imitation.