Random good picture Not show
10. The judgment set a new precedent.
11. The rainy season has set in.
12. Set my case over the shelves.
13. I've set my alarm clock for six tomorrow.
14. He set a vase of flowers on the table.
15. Cars and buses were set ablaze during the riot.
16. I forgot to set the burglar alarm.
17. A candle had set the curtains on fire.
18. The posts have to be set in concrete.
19. We set sail at high tide.
20. The sun was already up when they set off.
21. The tiara was set with diamonds and rubies.
22. The movie is set in the future.
23. People set off fireworks and tooted their car horns.
24. He proposed to set off immediately.
25. He set the dry leaves alight.
26. If you love someone,then set him free.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
27. The bomb had been set with a four-hour fuse.
28. Three million dollars was set aside.
29. Strauss set several of Mackay's lyrics to music.