Random good picture Not show
(1) She was lost in contemplation of the scene in front of her.
(2) She turned from her contemplation of the photograph.
(3) He spent many hours in deep contemplation.
(4) We sat in wordless contemplation of the view.
(5) He sat there deep in contemplation.
(6) He was lost in the contemplation of the landscape.
(7) It is a place of quiet contemplation.
(8) Contemplation was abandoned for action.
(9) She spent an hour in quiet contemplation.
(10) He returned to his contemplation of the fire.
(11) By 1613 even more desperate measures were in contemplation.
(12) She bought three dresses in contemplation of her trip.
(13) The monks spend an hour in contemplation each morning.
(14) He roused himself from his lazy contemplation of the scene beneath him.
(15) The nuns have an hour for silent contemplation every morning.
(16) What of artistic creation as opposed to contemplation?
(17) Wente uses the hour for contemplation and study.
(18) He stood apart from the rest in silent contemplation.
(19) After more than 20 minutes of contemplation, the buffalo lumbered off the road and disappeared into the trees.
(20) From the contemplation of this inescapable judgment he turned his face resolutely away.
(21) Where monks sat in quiet contemplation, guests now seek sanctuary from the city's bustle amid lush palms and ivy.
(22) She was staring out over the lake, lost in contemplation.
(23) A chastened Agassi flew home for a period of deep contemplation.
(24) He reached his decision after a good deal of contemplation. Sentencedict.com
(25) But by 1613 even more desperate measures were in contemplation.
(26) His mouth watered and his eyes became lost in dreamy contemplation.
(27) Death, with which they lived so intimately, could not be detached from their lives as an object of contemplation.
(28) I found myself wanting longer and longer times of quiet, longer arcs of contemplation.
(29) I endeavored to learn from General Lee what movements he had in contemplation, or what he next expected from General Grant.
(30) It is true that Franciscan spirituality put new stress on the necessity for integrating action and contemplation.
More similar words: contemplate, contempt, contemporary, contemptuous, self-contempt, contemptuously, contention, in relation to, consolation, a bone of contention, contamination, confrontation, constellation, contretemps, congratulation, congratulations, contentious, temple, elation, contrition, implication, plantation, relation, ablation, contribution, explanation, inflation, collation, violation, isolation.