Random good picture Not show
1) Around the fire, tribal elders chanted incantations.
2) This is an incantation that can spell anybody.
3) And so prayers and incantations continue.
4) Now his incantations of the old slogans of national independence and identity sounded more and more hollow.
5) This is incantation that can spell anybody.
6) Geography teaching; Formula for incantation; Constellate.
7) The act of conjuring up a spirit by incantation.
8) And,[http://sentencedict.com/incantation.html] by the incantation of the verse.
9) Kyruk chanted an incantation and gestured.
10) Would you teach me some incantation?
11) Geography mathematics; Formula for incantation; Constellate.
12) And, by the incantation of this verse.
13) He sought in his head for an incantation that had faded clean away.
14) A computer chip , blessed by the proper incantation of software, creates Borges's Library on command.
15) She would go into a trance and wail her incantations to the spirits.
16) And when the six-strong cast burst into stumbling raps or ranting incantations, even the ravers dotted in the audience look confused.
17) And this can be as destructive to enjoyment and adventure as inflated claims or solemn incantations.
18) The he began to press the twigs against the branch, groaning loudly and jabbering incantations.
19) Chiron was learned in the use of herbs and gentle incantations and cooling potions.
20) His fees were petty and he didn't bleed his patients with leeches or use strange zodiac charts and stupid incantations.
21) The declamatory, repetitive, rhythmic prose of Ossian throbs with urgent sonorities and captivates the ear with its haunting incantations.
22) Meditation does not demand sitting cross-legged amidst candles and burning incense, muttering weird incantations.
23) Soon there were other worries to consider, and besides, Gary looked none the worse for those natal incantations.
24) No one embodies better than Coltrane that strange kinship between pentecostal incantation and the spiritual lineage of jazz.
25) I create the new paint EIDOLON continue with the Incantation Of The Sea.
26) All likes the electricity sound the friends read the evil spirit incantation together!
27) The continual murderer in is pursued by police after the toy store, discovers has no way out, but reads the evil spirit incantation to attach own soul to side "the good child" on the rag baby body.
28) Principal Substances in Creating Phra Wat Ling Khob and Incantation.
29) Yet it was not a piece of real evocational incantation but a song developed from it.
30) The treasure a tearful scene the sound, is really father and mother's hoop - tightening incantation.
More similar words: incapacitation, orientation, presentation, confrontation, argumentation, implementation, disorientation, representation, incarnation, ostentatious, station, mutation, annotation, stationery, denotation, agitation, vegetation, gestation, stationary, habitation, levitation, invitation, limitation, connotation, affectation, deportation, nation-state, delectation, expectation, contamination.