Random good picture Not show
(1) The city had scarcely changed in 20 years.
(2) The city was slain by the volcanicity.
(3) The city was entombed in volcanic lava. Sentencedict.com
(4) City employees cannot contribute to political campaigns.
(5) The city is being sundered by racial tension.
(6) A complicated system of sewers runs under the city.
(7) The city was devastated by floods.
(8) Hundreds of bombs were dropped on the city.
(9) The city was burnt to a desolate waste.
(10) The surrounding mountains make the city difficult to evacuate.
(11) Relative to the size,the city is sparsely populated.
(12) This is the finest home in this city.
(13) City planners are looking for ways to ease traffic.
(14) Police cordoned off part of the city centre.
(15) Roadworks have caused traffic jams throughout the city centre.
(16) The city is in the west of London.
(17) The city bears the imprint of Japanese investment.
(18) The city won its liberty in the sixteenth century.
(19) The city is calm again after yesterday's riots.
(20) Allied bombing reduced the city to ruins/rubble.
(21) Nanjing city was sacked by Japanese aggressors.
(22) They fled from the city in terror.
(23) We walked around the city, lapping up the atmosphere.
(24) The city centre really comes alive at the weekend.
(25) They abandoned the city to the conqueror.
(26) This city has a population of more than 1,000,000.
(27) He tried his fortune in another city.
(28) He had become fed up with city life.
(29) The city has a fascination for him.
More similar words: publicity, electricity, cite, excited, deficit, citizen, explicit, exciting, excitement, citizenship, unity, equity, levity, entity, utility, minority, density, ability, gravity, validity, commodity, quantity, identity, facility, priority, community, security, activity, liability, mortality.