Random good picture Not show
6. Her skin was as white as snow.
7. Gray is intermediate between black and white.
8. She bought a new white mop.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. He served a light white wine with the lunch.
10. Our first speaker tonight is Mr. White.
11. The dome was supported by white marble columns.
12. A white car rocketed out of the school gate.
13. The pictures were in black and white.
14. The White House was swift to deny the rumours.
15. Her smile revealed a row of white, even teeth.
16. The plant produced a single white bloom.
17. Do you want red or white?
18. Angels are usually shown in pictures dressed in white.
19. The red horse walks away from the white one.
20. My shirt is more ivory colour than white.
21. The horse was almost pure white in colour.
22. On high the great white clouds slid swiftly.
23. Call back white and white back.
24. The meeting was chaired by schoolmaster Mr White.
25. The room was painted white,with green shutters.
26. Dr White will see you now, Miss Carter.
27. I wore a white dress and was barefoot.
28. It can white out the black letter on paper.
29. His hair was as white as snow.