Random good picture Not show
1. The two spies were pardoned yesterday by the President.
2. He's the president of a large international organization.
3. The president had entered into fraudulent property transactions.
4. The embattled president had to resign.
5. Traditionally, the president designates his or her successor.
6. The President fastened on the idea at once.
7. The president has dictated some letters to his secretary.
8. The President is under intense pressure to resign.
9. The President agreed to speak to the waiting journalists.
10. Digby looked certain to be the next president.
11. The president was disguised as a peasant.
12. The president broadcast his message on all stations yesterday.
13. They had remained loyal to the president.
14. Hundreds of people gathered to mourn the slain president.
15. The proposal proposed by the President was sailed through.
16. He will be inaugurated as president in January.
17. He is President of his own self-proclaimed republic.
18. The president is hawkish on foreign policy.
19. The new President will be inaugurated on January 20.
20. The president arrived at California in a helicopter yesterday.
21. The president was not present at the meeting.
21. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
22. She keeps buttering up to the president.
23. People's attitude towards the president varies widely.
24. She's president and secretary all in one.
25. The president laughed off the awkward situation.
26. The President was not directly involved.
27. Who will get the Republican nomination for president?
28. The President has overruled the bill.
29. Do you think the President will seek re-election ?
30. We banqueted the visiting president in grand style.
More similar words: presidential, presidency, resident, residential, residence, beside, besides, on the side, incident, evident, identity, identify, diffident, confident, identical, side by side, by accident, respondent, represent, at present, unprecedented, for the present, omnipresent, correspondent, identification, presentation, representative, representation, side, aside.