Random good picture Not show
1. The two spies were pardoned yesterday by the President.
2. The President remains obdurate on the question of tax cuts.
3. The president has remained mute about plans to curtail the number of immigrants.
4. He's the president of a large international organization.
5. The president visited the region in the immediate aftermath of the disaster.
6. The president had entered into fraudulent property transactions.
7. The embattled president had to resign.
8. The President is backtracking on his promise to increase healthcare spending.
9. The President broadly got what he wanted out of his meeting.
10. The President called on educators and politicians to help him restructure American education.
11. Traditionally, the president designates his or her successor.
12. The President fastened on the idea at once.
13. The president has dictated some letters to his secretary.
14. The President of Korea is popularly elected every five years.
15. The President is under intense pressure to resign.
16. Afterwards he spent five minutes with the President of whom he is an unashamed admirer.
17. The President had a hostile reception in Ohio this morning.
18. The President agreed to speak to the waiting journalists.
19. Haiti's first elected president was deposed in a violent military coup .
20. The President and the Secretary of State are government officials.
21. Digby looked certain to be the next president.
21. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
22. The president was disguised as a peasant.
23. It is getting harder for the president to dissociate himself from the scandal.
24. The President was unable to act because the Democrats were boxing him in.
25. The President is about to wind up his visit to Somalia.
26. The incumbent president faces problems which began many years before he took office.
27. Evidence of links with drug dealers has discredited the President.
28. She pulled off a great coup in getting the president to agree to an interview.
29. Sir Robert made his announcement after talks with the President.
30. A call for a vote of no-confidence in the president was rejected.
More similar words: presidential, presidency, resident, residential, residence, beside, besides, on the side, incident, evident, identity, identify, diffident, confident, identical, side by side, by accident, respondent, represent, at present, unprecedented, for the present, omnipresent, correspondent, identification, presentation, representative, representation, side, aside.