Random good picture Not show
1. No legal aid was available to cover representation before tribunals.
2. The snake swallowing its tail is a representation of infinity.
3. Minority groups need more effective parliamentary representation.
4. His originality as a painter lies in his representation of light.
5. He claims that their electoral system ensures fair representation of all parties.
6. The clock in the painting is a symbolic representation of the passage of time.
7. They had a strong representation in government.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. There has been a decline in union representation in the auto industry.
9. A graphical representation of results is shown in figure 1.
10. He gave a talk on the representation of women in 19th-century art.
11. The painting is a representation of a storm at sea.
12. This statue is a representation of Hercules.
13. The party has increased its representation in Parliament.
14. A map is a form of symbolic representation.
15. All parties won representation in the national assembly.
16. The accused was not allowed legal representation.
17. The green movement lacks effective representation in Parliament.
18. He is writing a book on the representation of woman in medieval art.
19. The new bill would remove student representation from the university Senate.
20. They may make representation to government on matters affecting their organization.
21. We are especially encouraged by the strong representation, this year, of women in information technology disciplines.
22. She received praise for her effective representation of Garcia during the trial.
23. She is denied the economy of representation that would reflect feminine desire and sexuality.
24. There are many ways of generating a two - dimensional representation of an object.
25. Puerto Ricans are U.S. citizens but they have no representation in Congress.
26. Different methods to touch the keys will result in different representation of timbre.
27. Different Methods : To touch the keys will result in different representation of timbre.
28. Their system seems to combine the two ideals of strong government and proportional representation.
29. Both realism and naturalism are mimetic systems or practices of representation.
30. I am studying the iconography of Islamic texts, with special reference to the representation of women.
More similar words: representative, presentation, represent, for the present, orientation, implementation, prestidigitation, at present, omnipresent, reservation, confrontation, interpretation, entrepreneur, depression, reparation, sensation, invitation, limitation, prescription, prevention, appreciation, transportation, rehabilitation, concentration, identification, depressed, preserve, environmental protection, president, impression.