Synonym: alter, cash, deviate, money, replace, substitute, vary. Antonym: fix, permanence, settle. Similar words: exchange, changeable, in exchange for, unchangeable, angel, range, orange, arrange. Meaning: [tʃeɪndʒ] n. 1. an event that occurs when something passes from one state or phase to another 2. a relational difference between states; especially between states before and after some event 3. the action of changing something 4. the result of alteration or modification 5. the balance of money received when the amount you tender is greater than the amount due 6. a thing that is different 7. a different or fresh set of clothes 8. coins of small denomination regarded collectively 9. money received in return for its equivalent in a larger denomination or a different currency 10. a difference that is usually pleasant. v. 1. undergo a change; become different in essence; losing one's or its original nature 2. cause to change; make different; cause a transformation 3. make or become different in some particular way, without permanently losing one's or its former characteristics or essence 4. lay aside, abandon, or leave for another 5. change clothes; put on different clothes 6. exchange or replace with another, usually of the same kind or category 7. give to, and receive from, one another 8. change from one vehicle or transportation line to another 9. become deeper in tone 10. remove or replace the coverings of.
Random good picture Not show
4. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
12. Times change.
13. Honours change manners.
15. At what station should I change?
16. Mars and Earth have orbits which change with time.
17. You need to change your eating habits.
18. We need to assess the impact on climate change.
19. There's going to be a change in the weather.
20. If I change shape,[Sentencedict.com] and you forget the time.
21. The family acknowledge the need for change.
22. I thought he would change after we got married.
23. Please note my change of address.
24. Lack of money necessitated a change of plan.
25. These rules are subject to change without notice.
26. I need to change into some dry clothes .
27. Times of great change are also times of uncertainty.
28. Life gets better not by chance, but by change.
More similar words: exchange, changeable, in exchange for, unchangeable, angel, range, orange, arrange, in danger, hang on, hang up, out of danger, arrangement, challenged, chance, channel, merchant, by chance, mechanic, mechanism, mechanical, take a chance, hand in hand, gang, angst, angle, finger, plunge, singer, anguish.