Random good picture Not show
1. He's got a rather aggressive, confrontational manner.
2. The committee's confrontational style of campaigning has made it unpopular.
3. Stanley is very confrontational with Blanche and slightly rude.
4. Geoff is too confrontational at times.
5. It will be physical, confrontational and, quite likely, hostile.
6. It is confrontational since the choice of each actor is the furthest from mutual agreement.
7. Operation Rescue was an organization notorious for its confrontational tactics and its implacable opposition to abortion under all circumstances.
8. Rather than being openly confrontational with his parents, he just quietly-and perhaps unconsciously-refused to comply with their demands.
9. Instead I was getting myself into an increasingly confrontational situation, a battle of wills, with the Director of Coaching.
10. His confrontational speech has wrecked any chances of a peace settlement.
11. True, the Senate is a less confrontational place than the House.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
12. Some are worried that Beier's confrontational style will upset his staff.
13. The New Zealand attitude is becoming increasingly confrontational and commercial.
14. Usually this is the result of confrontational escalation.
15. Mr Galili 's artistic style is confrontational : athletic, unsentimental and often witty.
16. Darwin is also famous for his extremely confrontational and racist 1871 book Descent of Man.
17. The unusual confrontational tone in her reply made Ted flinch, as though he had trespassed.
18. His reasoned and reasonable tone had contrasted strongly with the confrontational stance of his colleagues.
19. In an attempt to improve his image, Stevens has decided to be less confrontational.
20. In conclusion, I fully endorse your desire to avoid confrontational behaviour surrounding international rugby.
21. She moves from these accessible images to searing self-portraiture, head-on pictures of herself that are almost confrontational in their honesty.
22. If two adults are playing roles they can adopt quite a confrontational stance, challenging the children to act as mediators.
23. Stern is a radio and TV talk show host known for his confrontational style.
24. Mourinho says he will not be as brash and confrontational this season.
25. Seoul had abstained from three previous votes under a policy of non - confrontational engagement with Pyongyang.
26. I surfed the Internet afterwards about the major term, judo and wrestling are collectively referred to confrontational sport, and that is a kind of well-regulated and match-style fighting.
27. In Martin Scorsese's film Taxi Driver, Robert DeNiro played Bickle as an older and more confrontational Caulfield, with a dangerously higher level of adolescent frustration.
28. The senators described the meeting as frank but not confrontational.
29. Fans love rappers partly because they strike such a confrontational pose.
30. Look , I know that many economists a visceral dislike for this kind of confrontational policy.
More similar words: confrontation, confront, proportional representation, contamination, conversational, constitutional convention, in front of, rational, national, incantation, conditional, plantation, irrational, educational, stationary, conventional, indentation, lamentation, orientation, irrationally, nationalist, rationalize, vibrational, nationality, nationalism, presentation, national debt, occupational, unconditionally, constitutional.