Random good picture Not show
2. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Charles Caleb Colton
3. The imitation hardly matches up to the original.
4. They discussed important issues in imitation of their elders.
5. Young children learn how to speak by imitation.
6. That's not an original Rembrandt, it's an imitation.
7. This is a real pearl, not an imitation.
8. Many people think that children learn language by imitation.
9. This latest production is a pale imitation of the original .
10. She wore an imitation of a sailor's hat.
11. It's an original, not one of those imitation jobs.
12. It's not real leather; it's only an imitation.
13. The cheese is a pale imitation of real Parmesan.
14. It's not real silk - it's just imitation.
15. His imitation of that singer is perfect.
16. He gave his imitation of Queen Elizabeth's royal wave.
17. A child learns to talk by imitation.
18. The customer detected an imitation from a real thing.
19. The group are an insipid imitation of the Beatles.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
20. His style is a slavish imitation of his teacher's.
21. He can do a passable imitation of the maths teacher.
22. We all fell about when he did his imitation of the tea-lady.
23. The salesman fobbed the lady off with an imitation diamond.
24. Their version of jazz funk is a pale imitation of the real thing.
25. She put on a passable imitation of a Scottish accent.
26. The poems, some in imitation of Ossian, are graceful if unremarkable.
27. The salesman fobbed off an imitation diamond on the lady.
28. Modern luxury ships are a pale imitation of the glamour and style of the early ocean liners.
29. Stan puffed out his thin cheeks in a passable imitation of his dad.
30. Children are seen as learning to write by direct imitation of adult models.
More similar words: limitation, delimitation, agitation, sanitation, hesitation, habitation, levitation, invitation, meditation, imitate, elicitation, exploitation, felicitation, resuscitation, incapacitation, precipitation, rehabilitation, prestidigitation, proportional representation, station, mitigation, elimination, mutation, intimidation, stationery, gestation, incantation, denotation, vegetation, annotation.