Random good picture Not show
2) The mercury dived to five below zero.
3) Five pickets were injured in the scuffle.
4) Five, four, three, two, one, zero.
5) There is also a golf course five miles away.
6) Five civilians died in the raid.
7) I'm five feet three inches tall.
8) She is fluent in five languages.
9) The year 1705 is usually pronounced seventeen o five.
10) I got up at five o'clock this morning!
11) The doctor has five calls to make this morning.
12) She's five and a half months pregnant.
13) Five starts for my best teacher.
14) Willis was held in detention for five years.
15) Five per cent of children stammer at some point.
16) The accident occurred at five o'clock.
17) You must wait for five more days.
18) Mike is the third of five sons.
19) I'll be ready in five minutes.
20) They've got a lease with five years to run.
21) Clare will be five years old next month.
22) He was sent to prison for five years.
23) For five weeks they zoomed around Europe.
24) The clock is five minutes behind.
25) He has been an orphan since he was five.
26) I was shut out for being five minutes late.
27) The temperature has risen five degrees.
28) He has wrestled professionally for five years.
29) It was forty five minutes before she returned.
30) Eight kilometres is roughly equivalent to five miles.