Random good picture Not show
1. The rain will continue into the evening.
2. The embassy will continue discussions with the Chinese government.
3. It's senseless to continue any further.
4. She kept silent, forcing Buchanan to continue.
5. The light was too murky to continue playing.
6. How far does the road continue?
7. Outsiders will continue to suffer the most blatant discrimination.
8. Darkness made it impossible to continue.
9. The students voted to continue the struggle.
10. The weather should continue to improve over the weekend.
11. The trial is expected to continue for three months.
12. The world without you, unable to continue.
13. The talks are expected to continue until tomorrow.
14. Most big companies continue to overpay their top executives.
15. Life, half is memory, half is to continue.
16. Continue to ask for feedback on your work.
17. Sales figures continue to show signs of improvement.
18. We cannot allow such behaviour to continue unchecked.
19. I smile, continue to pride.
20. Many elderly people continue to have satisfying sexual relationships.
21. The unions continue to agitate for higher pay.
22. This enables the healing process to continue uninterrupted.
23. The high street banks continue to prosper.
24. You'll become ill if you continue to overwork.
25. Continue cooking until the meat is tender.
26. Prices continue to rise month after month .
27. Do you intend to continue your studies?
28. We'll continue with our work.
29. It seems improbable that the current situation will continue.
30. It is profitless to continue arguing.
More similar words: continued, continuing, continuous, continent, a bone of contention, on the contrary, on time, hunting, frontier, parenting, accounting, contend, control, context, contain, contest, contract, contrast, confront, unrelentingly, contribute, container, consist in, pay attention to, convention, contributor, contractor, by contrast, contrast to, contretemps.