1. He who knows most speaks least
2. He knows most who [that] speaks least
3. Of two evils choose the least
4. He that doth most at once doth least
5. Who knows most,(Sentencedict) says [speaks] least
6. He knows most who speaks least
7. Who knows most speaks (or says) least
8. Idle folks have the least
9. They bray most that can do least
10. The greatest talkers are always the least
11. The emotional differences exist, at least
, between the genders.
12. Fortune knocks once at least
at every man’s door.
13. Lazy folks [people] have the least
14. The least said the better.
15. They assume most who know the least
16. That which one least
anticipates soonest comes to pass.
17. The least
said(sentencedict.com), the soonest mended.
18. Failure in a great enterprise is at least
a noble fault.
19. The least
said, the soonest mended.(or Least said, soonest mended).
20. The liar's punishment is not in the least
that he is not believed, but that he cannot believe anyone else.
21. Least said, soonest mended.
22. The truths we least
like to hear are those which it is most to our advantage to know.
23. I leave not the least food.
24. Whether you fail or fly, at least you tried.
25. As empty vessels make the loudest sound, so they that have least
wit are the greatest babblers.
26. He who shareth honey with the bear hath the least
part of it.
27. By ignorance is pride increased; those most assume who know the least
28. There is a moment in every battle at which the least
maneuver is decisive and gives superiority as one drop of water causes overflow.
29. Wherever in the world a people knows desperate want, there must appear at least
the spark of hope, the hope of progress--or there will surely rise at last the flames of conflict.
30. Whom we love best to them we can say least