Random good picture Not show
(1) The plantain is a large cousin of the banana.
(2) Trees that bear plantain fruit and nuts.
(3) Dredge plantain slices in seasoned flour and shake off excess.
(4) He speared the plantain to one side of the pan and ladled in four globs of batter.
(5) A plantain is similar to a banana.
(6) The Aguaruna mainly grow plantain, maize, and yucca.
(7) North American plantain having reddish leafstalks and broad leaves.
(8) The symptoms of plantain head blight were systematically observed, ant its pathogen was identified.
(9) Conclusion Compound plantain ointment has certain treatment function to bedsore.
(10) Objective To study the effect of compound plantain ointment in curing bedsore.
(11) Plantain contains a chemical ( called allantoin ) that is anti - inflammatory and antimicrobial.
(12) Two 2 separate diseases are destroying banana and plantain crops in Africa.
(13) In autumn, While the flower of fragrant plantain lily bring some miserable cold, and chrysanthemum report the ending for the flower season.
(14) Two separate diseases are destroying banana and plantain crops in Africa.
(15) Farmers in plantain producing areas of Ecuador, Colombia and Venezuela are benefiting from this technology.
(16) Fertilizer requirements for plantain in high density arrangements are higher compared with conventional planting.
(17) Although there are numerous other banana and plantain varieties cultivated for local consumption in Africa and Asia, none has the same worldwide appeal as the Cavendish.
(18) I did not know a plantain patch from a kangaroo!
(19) Therefore [http://sentencedict.com/plantain.html], Plantain is a good hyperaccumulator plant in medium contamination soils by Ni.
(20) Opening the brown skin with his fingernail, Mitchell peeled a plantain and sliced the dry-smelling fruit lengthwise into strips.
(21) Species included in the new list include the Sussex Emerald Moth, the sturgeon, floating water plantain and marsh saxifrage.
(22) Two 2 separate diseases are destroying banana and planten plantain crops in Africa.
(23) Do seperate 2 separate diseases are destroying banana and plant on plantain crops in Africa, they.
(24) In West Africa, important crops such as wheat, potato, sorghum and soya will lose out, while more robust crops such as white yam, sugar cane and plantain will benefit from the higher temperatures.
(25) Two seperate 2 separate diseases are destroying banana and plant plantain crops in Africa.
(26) Ears, ear stems, and leaves were the parts easily infected with plantain head blight.
(27) Pick a few leaves from the common lawn weed plantain, wash them, mash them, and apply as a poultice to the affected skin.
(28) Instead she Blew Monkey right out of sight with a single wave of her plantain fan.
(29) Spread 2 separate diseases are these dropping destroying banana and plant plantain crops in Africa.
(30) Do spread 2 separate diseases on are destroying banana and planted plantain crops in Africa.