Random good picture Not show
2) You won't move that stone, however strong you are.
3) He can answer the question however hard it is.
4) Some habits, however, was to change.
5) I'll come however busy I am.
6) However long the night, the dawn will break.
7) Most orthodox doctors however dismiss this as complete nonsense.
8) He won't win however hard he tries.
9) However carefully I explained, she still didn't understand.
10) He wanted to take no risks, however small.
11) However did Mina manage to bluff her way into that job?
12) Most of us, however, take life for granted. We know that one day we must die, but usually we picture that day as far in the future. When we are in buoyant health, death is all but unimaginable. We seldom think of it. The days stretch out in an endless vista. So we go about our petty tasks, hardly aware of our listless attitude toward life.
13) This was not an easy decision. It is, however,(http://sentencedict.com/however.html) a decision that we feel is dictated by our duty.
14) A short while ago, however, he became a busdriver and he has not regretted it.
15) This is a cheap and simple process. However there are dangers.
16) However much you may entreat him, you will get little or nothing.
17) When alive ,we may probably offend some people.However, we must think about whether they are deserved offended.
18) She never lost her social poise, however awkward the situation.
19) The effectiveness of this class of drug has, however, led to their misuse.
20) However, some of them try to make good use of their vacations in gaining their working experiences in summer.
21) For all pain helps to make us rise, however much we may hate it at the time.
22) I want to make it clear, however, that no one is untouchable in this investigation.
23) The ant is the most industrious animal; however(sentencedict.com), it is the most taciturn one.
24) We will never countenance violence, however serious the threat against us.
25) To make your life a sound structrure that will serve others and fulfil your own potential, you have to remember that strength, however massive , can't endure unless it has the interlocking supprt of others. Go it alone and you'll inevitably tumble.
26) The brotherly spirit of science, which unites into one family all its votaries of whatever grade,and however widely dispersed throughout the different quarters of the globe.
27) Nothing will ever completely replace playing the game I love, however I feel like I'm starting a new adventure.
28) Few guitarists can sing as well as they can play; Eddie, however, is an exception.
29) After the disaster, victims were crying, parents were crying, Sichuan was crying, China was crying, Every Chinese was crying. However, Premier Wen said, "Do not cry, children, every thing will be all right." Yes, we should not cry, because this world is full of love, because China is full of love.
30) Most of people are looking forward the crystal-like love—pure without any defect. However the truth is most people are having the glass-like love.
More similar words: ever, never, every, fever, ever so, for ever, severe, several, reverse, everyone, ever since, every bit, severely, every other, every time, in every way, never mind, everything, whatsoever, nevertheless, more than ever, over and over, shower, towel, tower, power, lower, glower, even, level.