Random good picture Not show
1. At what station should I change?
2. The train is just drawing into the station.
3. The express train does not stop at this station.
4. A drunk in the station was haranguing passers-by.
5. We sat in the station buffet sipping tea.
6. I work for a commercial radio station.
7. There are various ways of getting to the station.
8. The station has jettisoned educational broadcasts.
9. We get off at the next station.
10. She saw them embrace on the station platform.
11. Our train pulled into Beijing Station on time.
12. The skyline is dominated by a nuclear power station.
13. The train sped through the station with a whoosh.
14. The post office is opposite the station.
15. This radio station broadcasts on three different frequencies.
16. Is the next station Chofu?
17. He lives somewhere in the neighborhood of the station.
18. Students were handing out election leaflets at the station.
19. We cab to the railway station.
20. The travelers detrained at the railway station.
21. He was taken to the police station for questioning.
22. The experimental farm is near the waterpower station.
23. We met in front of the main station.
24. Do you know the way to the train station?
25. The train pulled into a station.
26. The suspect is detained at the police station.
27. He lost it somewhere between here and the station.
27. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
28. The station transmits from 6 a.m. until midnight.
29. The pickpocket was brought to the nearby police station.
30. I run a cattle station some miles up-country.
More similar words: stationery, gestation, stationary, nation-state, deforestation, mutation, agitation, annotation, vegetation, denotation, levitation, habitation, invitation, connotation, limitation, expectation, delectation, affectation, orientation, starvation, consultation, dissertation, presentation, exploitation, installation, argumentation, confrontation, precipitation, interpretation, implementation.