Random good picture Not show
(1) Gently make a small indentation in the center of each cookie.
(2) The indentation in her skull also matched.
(3) Additional items such as colour, indentation and tabs can also be attached to the tag.
(4) She gently made an indentation in the centre of each cookie.
(5) To shape the generous indentation, the wood was taken out gradually with a deep oval gouge.
(6) The X-rays showed a slight indentation in the man's skull.
(7) We came to the Cleft, a shallow indentation, a fold in the flesh of the mountain.
(8) Then indentation test is used to validate previous formula.
(9) Indentation methods of hardness testing comprise two principal groups.
(10) Indentation and claws to reach out.
(11) Indentation section of a module to use simple, convenient.
(12) In OCR, an indentation in a stroke.
(13) The L_4 were performed Indentation Test.
(14) SOX uses indentation to indicate the level of nesting of XML elements.
(15) Structures of "Southward Extrusion" and "Northward Indentation" have been recently distinguished within the eastern Himalayan syntaxis.
(16) The Company Indentation governor main production machine, boring, gantry machine processing.
(17) ML , RYQ series indentation tangent - pressure machine and bronzing machine, JS series of Biaozhi glue, YP - pressure machines.
(18) Instrumented indentation test is a new kind of testing method. It can determine not only the hardness but also the materials parameters of metallic materials.
(19) A split or indentation between two parts, as of the chin. Sentencedict.com
(20) In spoken discourse, there is not the visual prompt of paragraph-initial line indentation to indicate a division in the discourse structure.
(21) When you move the cursor, the entire paragraph will adjust to that indentation.
(22) Esda is effectively negated because the plastic sheet ensures that no indentation is left on underlying pages.
(23) The hardness and elastic modulus of the alloy were investigated by means of nano - indentation technology.
(24) Present quotations longer than three lines in a double-indented single-spaced paragraph, with no further indentation of the first line.
(25) The results show that the axial additional strain keeps line relationship with the axial stress around the indentation. The optimization of experiment parameters is also discussed.
(26) The scleral tunnel incisions ensured minimal loss of intraocular fluids during instrument excange and scleral plugs were not required to avoid ocular hypotony during scleral indentation.
(27) Their fracture toughness and hardness were determined with Vicker's indentation test machine.
(28) On images of 23 peripheral lung cancer, the lesions presented lobulated sign(18), spiculated sign(14), pleural indentation(13), vessel convergence(12), and air bronchogram and vacuole sign(4).
(29) Adhesion of the DF to the substrates is tested by indentation test and is compared with that of DF depo...
(30) A method of predicting the residual creep life of aluminum alloy 2A12 by using indentation test method with flat cylindrical indenters was proposed.
More similar words: proportional representation, orientation, declaration of independence, presentation, argumentation, implementation, representation, disorientation, incantation, denotation, plantation, ostentatious, confrontation, condensation, independent, be independent of, identification, tentative, tentatively, transcendentalism, argumentative, representative, station, mutation, dictation, stationery, annotation, gestation, vegetation, agitation.