Random good picture Not show
(3) Real knowledge, like everything else of value, is not to be obtained easily, it must be worked for, studied for, thought for, and more than all, must be prayed for.
(4) The measure of a man's real character is what he would do ifhe knew he would never be found out.
(5) It's okay to have flaws, which makes you real.
(6) Let's do our work for real.
(7) It's okay to have flaws, which make you real.
(8) Manchester United took a real pounding.
(9) This puzzle is a real sod.
(10) This could bring real benefits for teachers.
(11) My sister's little boy is a real delight.
(12) His cheerful manner belied his real feelings.
(13) Are your shoes real leather or plastic?
(14) Under his apparent calm lay real anxiety.
(15) Don't call me unless its a real emergency.
(16) Steve had some discomfort[Sentencedict.com], but no real pain.
(17) Officials claim the chemical poses no real threat.
(18) Many of Hitchcock's films are real cliffhangers.
(19) The college entrance examination is a real challenge.
(20) The city took a real hammering during the war.
(21) He's a real con artist .
(22) Their affluence is more apparent than real.
(23) The TV play was based on real life.
(24) Both children are real animal lovers.
(25) Unemployment is a very real problem for graduates now.
(26) He's going out with a real freak. Sentencedict.com
(27) Life is real, life is earnest.
(28) The singer hit a real clinker.
(29) He is a real estate agent.
(30) Suddenly the argument developed into a real fight.