Random good picture Not show
1. They first implanted capsules into the animals' brains.
2. Two days later, they implanted the fertilized eggs back inside me.
3. A deep sense of patriotism had been implanted in him by his father.
4. Prejudices can easily become implanted in the mind.
5. Surgeons successfully implanted an artificial hip.
6. He implanted some very strange attitudes in his children.
7. The speech implanted a dangerous prejudice in their minds.
8. Pregnancy begins when the fertilized egg is implanted in the wall of the uterus.
9. The monkeys have electrodes implanted into the brain to measure their brain activity.
10. Two or three embryos are implanted into the woman's body.
11. Three of the disulfiram implanted patients developed wound infections.
12. For the embryos which are implanted after screening have not been genetically modified in any way.
13. It seems therefore that implanted metal despite a potential to induce fibrosis or inflammation, has not been responsible for malignancy.
14. None were double-blinded except for a study evaluating implanted disulfiram, and few monitored compliance with the medication.
15. Be honest about any prejudices that might be implanted in your mind.
16. The probe can be easily implanted in muscle, liver, kidneys etc and even intravenously, without affecting blood pressure.
17. The eggs are implanted in the recipient and fertilised by her partner's sperm.
18. The tiny device is surgically implanted in an outpatient procedure within the eye, just outside the field of vision.
19. The owner's name and address is stored on a microchip and implanted in the dog's body.sentencedict.com
20. A donor egg fertilised by her husband's sperm will be implanted in her womb.
21. One solution would be to grow them in vitro until they were ready to be implanted into the uterus of a ewe.
22. And in 60 percent of mice in which human tumors were implanted, the virus completely destroyed the tumors.
23. The lunar surface also contains the light isotope helium-3, which is implanted in the surface by the solar wind.
24. Such zygotes can develop as far as the blastocyst stage but if they are then implanted into a uterus they soon fail.
25. The patient ends up not knowing how to differentiate between what are her own thoughts, and those which have been implanted.
26. For a dwindling congregation to be glad to become part of an implanted group in their own building is even rarer.
27. The eggs were removed and injected with sperm, and the fertilized eggs were implanted in her uterus.
28. An obvious question is whether the surfaces of the asteroids might be rich in helium-3 implanted by the solar wind.
29. At root the managerialist approach assumes that private sector managerial techniques can be smoothly implanted into the public sector.
30. This source is internalized in the sense that dependence on it for guidance in life is implanted early.
More similar words: plant, implacable, implausible, supplant, eggplant, plantain, implicated, contemplate, plantation, contemplation, simple interest, granted, antedate, contented, plan, imply, complain, wimple, simple, simply, planet, complaint, exemplar, implore, planner, complacent, exemplary, simplify, implicit, simpleton.