Random good picture Not show
1. She carried her car keys on an ostentatious gold key ring.
2. They criticized the ostentatious lifestyle of their leaders.
3. They were neither aggressive nor ostentatious.
4. They built themselves huge, ostentatious houses.
5. Buying an airline seemed foolhardy and unnecessarily ostentatious: it affronted his sense of proportion.
6. He was vain and ostentatious.
7. She wore a white blouse with an ostentatious frilly jabot and a big paste spray on one lapel.
8. Purely ostentatious outlays, especially on dwellings, yachts and associated females, were believed likely to incite the masses to violence.
9. Functional rather than ostentatious, for telling the time rather than for telling others who he was.
10. Ostentatious expenditure focused the attention of the poor on the wealth of the wealthy, for this of course was its purpose.
11. The plantation-style home is comfortable, not ostentatious, furnishings a rustic combination of flea market antiques and Storehouse chic.
12. Stretch limousines were an ostentatious symbol of wealth in the '80s.
13. The most ostentatious team in professional sports made the decision to play football and let the histrionics take care of themselves.
14. Breakspear was both more venerable and less ostentatious than most colleges.
15. He gave an ostentatious yawn.
16. I saw the house is ostentatious when I was outside just now.
17. Obviously he had plenty of money and was generous in its use without being ostentatious.
18. His wife was fairly quiet but she is not an ostentatious person anyway.
19. New Yorkers drank too much, entertained too lavishly, and were ostentatious and wasteful with money.
20. Those who preferred the pretence of business immersed themselves in a book and, from time to time, made an ostentatious note.
21. She cobbled together a rough draft and then rewrote it, trying to remove the more ostentatious signs of plagiarism.
22. He affects in a childish way to be above passion, and he is very ostentatious in what he says and does.
23. I thought of framing the letter, but that would be ostentatious.
24. The Fromes were certainly among the smartest parents present that evening, though in no ostentatious way.
25. Janir chose skiing, which like so many sports was laced with posturing and attitude and ostentatious display.
26. He shuddered at his remembrance of royalty's puzzled look when he removed this ostentatious headgear.
27. Sean Scully is one senior abstract painter whose work is both personal and ostentatious.
28. Certainly when Johnnie Armstrong arrived for his meeting with the king he was arrayed in the most ostentatious items from his wardrobe.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
29. Alden's unassuming musicality made him a more suitable partner for Braff than the brilliant but occasionally ostentatious George Barnes.
30. And the buttonhole might never have become his trademark had he not been accused of being ostentatious.
More similar words: contentious, orientation, presentation, argumentation, representation, implementation, confrontation, licentious, representative, conscientious, mysterious, preposterous, listen to, ambitious, bumptious, consistent, consistently, agitation, limitation, invitation, surreptitious, nation-state, affectation, delectation, intention, attention, rehabilitation, interpretation, transportation, esterification.