1. A good name
is easier lost than won.
2. A good name
is earlier lost than won.
3. A good name
keeps its luster in the dark.
4. A good name
is better than riches.
5. A good name
is easier [soon] lost (than won).
6. oughta be a gentleman, since his name
7. A good name
is better than (great) riches.
8. A good name
is sooner lost than won.
9. A good name
keeps lustre in the dark.
10. Give a dog a bad name
and hang him.
11. A good name
is better than gold.
12. Good name is gold worth.
13. What is in a name
?That which we call a rose by any other name would smell and sweet.
14. Take away my good name
and take away my life.
15. On the choice of friendsOur good or evil name
16. A good name
is rather to be chosen than great riches.
17. He who has lost his good name
is a dead man among the living.
18. To mention the wolf's name
is to see the same.
19. A good name
is better than a golden girdle .
20. He signed his name with evident satisfaction.
21. Do you know the name of the owner?
22. I'm sorry, I've forgotten your name.
23. Shall I add your name to the list?
23. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. He refused to name the members of staff involved.
25. He is called Mitch, because his name is Mitchell.
26. He dialled 999 and stammered his name and address.
27. Of all the possessions of this life fame is the noblest; when the body has sunk into the dust the great name
28. The evil wound is cured but not the evil name
29. O liberty, how many crimes have been committed in thy name
30. One crowded hour of glorious life is worth an age without a name