1. What is in a name
?That which we call a rose by any other name would smell and sweet.
2. A good name
is easier lost than won.
3. A good name
is earlier lost than won.
4. A good name
keeps its luster in the dark.
5. Take away my good name
and take away my life.
6. On the choice of friendsOur good or evil name
7. A good name
is rather to be chosen than great riches.
8. A good name
is better than riches.
9. A good name
is easier [soon] lost (than won).
10. He who has lost his good name
is a dead man among the living.
11. To mention the wolf's name
is to see the same.
12. oughta be a gentleman, since his name
13. A good name
is better than (great) riches.
14. A good name
is sooner lost than won.
15. A good name
keeps lustre in the dark.
16. Give a dog a bad name
and hang him.
17. A good name
is better than gold.
18. A good name
is better than a golden girdle .
19. Her first name was Mary. I don't know what her surname was.
20. He signed his name with evident satisfaction.
21. Her family name is Smith and her given names are Mary Elizabeth.
22. He changed his name to Lee in 1815 in compliance with his uncle's will.
23. The ship was identified, and its name and position were reported to the coastguard.
23. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. Do you know the name of the owner?
25. His name was put forward for inclusion in the Honours List.
26. His name has become a byword for honesty in the community.
27. Of all the possessions of this life fame is the noblest; when the body has sunk into the dust the great name
28. The evil wound is cured but not the evil name
29. O liberty, how many crimes have been committed in thy name
30. One crowded hour of glorious life is worth an age without a name