Random good picture Not show
1. The car was completely crushed under the truck.
2. The car had spun through 180 degrees on impact.
3. The car was a bargain at that price.
4. The car stalled at the roundabout.
5. The car rammed against/into the lorry.
6. The car overtook with a toot.
7. My car has had two punctures this week.
8. The car hit a tree or something.
9. I wish we had a car.
10. They decorated the wedding car with ribbons and flowers.
11. The car is in very good condition.
12. She was crippled in a car accident.
13. The car sputtered once or twice and then stopped.
14. I suggested going in my car.
15. I was furious when he crashed my car.
16. The man estimated for the repair of the car.
17. I've left my bag in the car.
18. My car won't do/go more than 70 mph.
19. She's outside, working on the car.
20. I just want a good reliable car, nothing flashy.
21. He won a car in the raffle.
22. Don't park your car on double yellow lines.
23. My car needs a new exhaust.
24. The car is presently at the prototype stage.
25. The new car embodies many improvements.
25. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
26. The car was hauled out of the river.
27. The car comes to a halt.
28. Go and give the car a wash.
29. One car narrowly missed hitting the other one.
30. Your car will bog down in the mud.